International USA just killed an Iranian General....in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know what I'm talking about too much, but it seems like we would want to avoid invading the country with troops. It's so big with no way to sneak troops in without them seeing us coming. Seems like it would be difficult to do.

Iran can't really mount any meaningful attack on US soil either but could attack US targets around the Middle East, sink some of our ships, do some terrorist attacks in the US, and cyberattacks.

alright armchair general, just how will our military get to Tehran? Which route?

Just shrug off mountain passes which are easily sealed off?

which nation can we use as a base?
Wasn't a problem in WW2. What, do you want to bust out maps and argue about topography? No thanks, lol.

Wasn't a problem in WW2. What, do you want to bust out maps and argue about topography? No thanks, lol.

so delusions, as I thought. You can dream your dreams of American invading Iran. Or at very least bombing it into oblivion, but remember there are decent people in this world that don’t wish for that to happen.

FYI, good will triumph over evil in the end. And don’t you forget it.

Full scale war isn't the threat it was in the past. It used to mean the destruction of lives, property, infrastructure and the means of sustaining a population. Now with hyper media coverage it is all a public relations dog and pony show. You have to appear to be fighting the 'bad guys' but you can't have any collateral damage. Trying to sanitize war is the most pathetic disgrace in human history. If you take away the ugliness and horror it is no longer a thing to be avoided and therefore you find yourself in a constant state of it.

I’m not on any social media platforms. You are regurgitating 2001 all over again and you are proving the definition of insanity on a daily basis you goof.

The troop is just not sending their best anymore, this has been evident for some time. The unoriginality is just sad you got one of your boy’s turning around TDS for some odd reason and you can’t even find a better word for “goof”?

You want to see something really dumb? Bring up Venezuela and North Korea in a thread about Iran

so delusions, as I thought. You can dream your dreams of American invading Iran. Or at very least bombing it into oblivion, but remember there are decent people in this world that don’t wish for that to happen.

Again, wasn't a problem in WW2.

But I can see you're still deluding yourself into thinking I want a war with Iran. You do this because the bucktoothed lemurs who found your infant body in the auto wrecking yard raised you poorly. A war with Iran would be unbelievably fucking stupid.

Damn Iraqis should be grateful we turned their country into a war zone

This tweet makes me so fucking angry.

Marco Rubio is such a worthless, spineless hack.

No.

If you're from one of these countries, you want the USA to stop messing for 50 years now in the region, to stop support blindly Israel and the KSA, and to let us deal with our lives like every people in the world deserve.
The only things you're achieving for one century is giving aims to our corrupted dictatorial assholes, you're acting so bad, that 70% of the population can only support them, between my dictator or Israel and the USA, I will always support my dictator.
Not sure what you are responding no to.

Why do you assume I'm a righty? Is the partisan that strong with you that you're ok with American deaths and attacks on America because orange man bad? This isn't an issue to be partisan about.
H'uh.

Now you are bitching about yourself assuming I was a leftie.

Get a grip man and don't cry about yourself or man up and be consistent.

Again you need to go watch that video I time stamped for you because a non partisan person would listen to the excellent words of that orange man in that video. It is not me telling you who is bad. It is him.

It would be an incredibly one-sided ass kicking. The only challenge would be an occupation if they decided to do one. That would be disastrous

I would love for anyone to post actual proof of Trump wanting boots on the ground. Anyone in his circle wanting it even. Please post it up.
What do you mean? Like you want him on video explicitly saying that he wants to go to war with Iran? You realize how stupid that is, right?

I guess most of you won’t care when American “Terrorists” are killed.

I know when I’m dealing with low IQ, easily manipulated individuals who parrot certain terms because they are hearing them non-stop. It’s no different that calling Mexican immigrants invaders.

If we had intel on the guy then why not extract him from Iraq and have him answer for his atrocities? Instead we made him a martyr, very smart.

If millions upon millions off Indians started crossing into China to live, uninvited and illegally, they are indeed invaders.

if millions of Hand Chinese move into Mongolia illegally and uninvited, They are invaders.

If millions of Egyptians try to Move into isreal uninvited, they are invaders.

If millions of turks moved into Greece, uninvited, they are invaders.

if millions of Sudanese move into Egypt uninvited, they are invaders.

if millions of Mexicans come into America illegally, uninvited, they are invaders.

Full scale war isn't the threat it was in the past. It used to mean the destruction of lives, property, infrastructure and the means of sustaining a population. Now with hyper media coverage it is all a public relations dog and pony show. You have to appear to be fighting the 'bad guys' but you can't have any collateral damage. Trying to sanitize war is the most pathetic disgrace in human history. If you take away the ugliness and horror it is no longer a thing to be avoided and therefore you find yourself in a constant state of it.
<mma4>

If you're going to start tallying deaths attributed to each side I guarantee you America won't come out looking like the victim. ...but you can't expect Iran to sit on its hands when we invade two neighboring countries and threaten relentlessly to invade them next.
. Afghanistan had the guys responsible for 9/11 which killed 3,000 innocent Americans.
. Why is Iran a state sponsor of terrorism around the world?
. Why can't Iran be more like Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan?

First it’s dumb as hell to put ground troops there.

You use air power to flatten and destroy all military. Sunk their navy and destroy all military bases and as many of the personal as possible. You destroy all power production.

Then you tell them to fuck off and if they fuck with us again we will come back and do it and more next time.

No attempts to take or control the country.

Iran isn’t the good guy even in Iran, hence the massive protests and thats with the government killing them by the thousands and disappearing the women. They wouldn’t last a month in a fight. The occupation is all they can hope for.

. Afghanistan had the guys responsible for 9/11 which killed 3,000 innocent Americans.
. Why is Iran a state sponsor of terrorism around the world?
. Why can't Iran be more like Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back