International USA just killed an Iranian General....in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy question. A quick toppling of Iranian Command and Control, a couple of tough pitched battles, a blitz to the heart of Tehran...and then the war would begin. Think everything shitty about Iraq times five, plus everything shitty about Afghanistan.

so are so God Damn delusional. There is “no blitz” ever, that’s going to happen into Iran.

Nothing at this level in the game happens without many many layers of intelligence. Even Trump tweeting out that 52 sites nonsense is all to let Iran know that force is back in the White House. They aren’t uneducated people, they know what’s going on.

I find this part funny, especially about many layers of Intel when speaking about Trump who trust the FSB over the CIA.

The Iranian government are obviously evil authoritarians but yes in the matter of Iraq they have the moral high ground relative to the US. Did you forget which country smashed Iraq? It wasn't Iran. Which country botched the occupation so badly it led to a civil war and the rise of ISIS? Not Iran. Which country was instrumental in providing the ground forces to defeat ISIS? Actually Iran this time.

They are hardly innocent either given the track record of reprisals the Shiite militias have and in general Iran's attempt to control Iraq over the wishes of its citizens. That's not really meant for you since that's all going to fly over your head, meant more for the thread at large.

So you agree they aren’t morally anything correct? You know you don’t have to write all that out to just say a simple sentence. You also don’t have to call others warmongers cause they don’t have the same thinking process as you. Like
I said in the end no one has morally anything in regards to Iraq, Iran whatever ME country you want to use as your point. There’s never going to be “winning” in the ME and no one will ever be happy. It is what it is. Think for yourself sometime

I find this part funny, especially about many layers of Intel when speaking about Trump who trust the FSB over the CIA.

I can tell you are very special in a naive and gullible way. May I ask what Twitter has told you te say next?

"I didn't explain my rationale or address your critique at all, so I know what's up and you don't!!"

roblogic. Never change, moran.

...umm... it's not my rationale. it's basic economics. and you clearly don't comprehend it, as you confused the national debt with a trade deficit.

Obama kept Iran in check for 8 years, now you're hoping they do something just so we can show off our mighty military US power without looking "weak" You are using words like "Obliterated"

stop lying you want to see some "brown people" bombed.

so are so God Damn delusional. There is “no blitz” ever, that’s going to happen into Iran.
Wouldn't even take a month. That's not what's important, though. It's meaningless. Taking out the C&C and seizing administrative centers is now child's play for us. That isn't the war.

I can tell you are very special in a naive and gullible way. May I ask what Twitter has told you te say next?

I’m not on any social media platforms. You are regurgitating 2001 all over again and you are proving the definition of insanity on a daily basis you goof.

"AXIS OF EVIL" bullshit coming back around again. Bush would have tried some shit with Iran also if he had another 4-8 years. Except Iran isn't Afghanistan and Iraq.

No Jarhead victories would be going down in like this with Iran. nothing would be " quick and easy" Imagine how many poor US Soldiers would die in another bs war, but hey at least they will get to shoot their guns.

"AXIS OF EVIL" bullshit coming back around again. Bush would have tried some shit with Iran also if he had another 4-8 years. Except Iran isn't Afghanistan and Iraq.

No Jarhead victories would be going down in like this with Iran. nothing would be " quick and easy" Imagine how many poor US Soldiers would die in another bs war, but hey at least they will get to shoot their guns.

Vietnam didn’t go over to well and these people want to march into a present day version. Russia/China proxy war through Iran will not end well for anyone.

Another reason we should not had pulled out of Syria. Imagine how useful the Kurds would be right about now. And sadly, I can’t see any regional group getting into bed with a President who will betray them if “the Price is right!”. This only proves that Trump has a day to day foreign policy objective.

I would love for anyone to post actual proof of Trump wanting boots on the ground. Anyone in his circle wanting it even. Please post it up.

Vietnam didn’t go over to well and these people want to march into a present day version. Russia/China proxy war through Iran will not end well for anyone.

Another reason we should not had pulled out of Syria. Imagine how useful the Kurds would be right about now. This only proves that Trump has a day to day foreign policy objective.
Dont forget unleashing Hezbollah now, but I'm sure the Israel agenda was already set in stone.

Wouldn't even take a month. That's not what's important, though. It's meaningless. Taking out the C&C and seizing administrative centers is now child's play for us. That isn't the war.

alright armchair general, just how will our military get to Tehran? Which route?

Just shrug off mountain passes which are easily sealed off?

which nation can we use as a base?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back