Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Diversity matters.
Shows how diverse leadership drives success

Women leaders are doing a disproportionately great job at handling the pandemic. So why aren't there more of them?
'Incompetent, science-denialist men'
Of course, South Korea's (male) President Moon Jae-in has deservedly received praise for flattening the curve of infections in his country through widespread testing. But many countries led by incompetent, science-denialist men have led to catastrophic coronavirus outbreaks.

More women needed?
It's too early to say definitively which leaders will emerge as having taken enough of the right steps to control the spread of coronavirus -- and save lives. But the examples above show that a disproportionately large number of leaders who acted early and decisively were women.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/14/asia/women-government-leaders-coronavirus-hnk-intl/index.html

What Do Countries With The Best Coronavirus Responses Have In Common? Women Leaders

Looking for examples of true leadership in a crisis? From Iceland to Taiwan and from Germany to New Zealand, women are stepping up to show the world how to manage a messy patch for our human family. Add in Finland, Iceland and Denmark, and this pandemic is revealing that women have what it takes when the heat rises in our Houses of State.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/avivah...es-have-in-common-women-leaders/#36ed7473dec4

Last edited:
Lol that's pretty interesting. Hard to say how much of it is coincidental, but prepare for an onslaught from the "women should stay in the kitchen" folks.

Last edited:
If they are really want to identify and find patterns from the most successful Covid countries, they should be looking in Africa, not Europe.

What Do Countries With The Best Coronavirus Responses Have In Common?
From the pics it looks like lesbians are better at fighting covid???

"Coronavirus doesn't know gender, race, or religion."

Yet, we still play identity politics when determining who is best to lead during these times? Maybe a great leader with a competent team is all you need. Who gives a fuck if it's a man or a woman or what color they are?

Mrs Iceland and Mrs Finland are really hot...

This is the type of genius Michigan is turning out. We all see your best and brightest on the news the last few nights.

Should just add Trump's pic up there for the lolz since he acts like one.

This is the type of genius Michigan is turning out. We all see your best and brightest on the news the last few nights.
You really have no sense of humor huh?

Btw, go to the thread of what's going on in Michigan and you can read my thoughts on the situation. So you can go fuck yourself for a bit, educate yourself on what I've already spoken my mind about, and come back and apologize son.

Run along now boy...

Don't forget about the dumb cunnt govoner from Michigan who's banning the sale of seeds and food garden supplies as spring hits cause she's in a Twitter war with trump.

You really have no sense of humor huh?

Btw, go to the thread of what's going on in Michigan and you can read my thoughts on the situation. So you can go fuck yourself for a bit, educate yourself on what I've already spoken my mind about, and come back and apologize son.

Run along now boy...

I usually find funny things....well,... funny

One thing I've learned from being in business for nearly 15 years in total, and having had two jobs in management before that, is that women make very good leaders and certainly extremely good managers. Not just any woman, of course, but when you find a good one you make damn sure she doesn't go somewhere else.

Men can be a bit gutsier and probably more creative (generalizing here, obviously ), but the best women just do really solid work, being highly responsible and conscientious, and they tend to take care of their teams in ways that leave us guys in the dust. And that can make a big difference on the bottom line.

I'm not a feminist, and I fucking despise the sick, retarded and frankly disturbing "men and women are the same" ideas that some of my leftist friends are currently trying to ruin their kids with, but I do believe that women should be given more opportunities both in business and politics. I'd probably say that overall my best employees (and also the best boss I ever had myself), were women. The best salesperson I ever had was a guy, but even there I might say the next small handful of spots belong to women. The guys will often have like two spectacular months and then three lousy/half-assed ones, while the women produce more consistently and therefore often end up on top in the end.

Women thoroughly suck at things like comedy and fighting (with some rare exceptions when it comes to fighting), but they can make damn good bosses. Don't underestimate them.

Great reply. Who do you have a problem with; lesbians, women, other countries, acting responsibly during the pandemic, or all of the above?

Back