International USA and israel are doing air strike practice against Iran.

I’m confused as to why you perceive this as anything out of the ordinary? Every time countries run practice war time situations or so called war games, they simulate as if they’re taking on potential real world threats. Did you think NATO runs war games preparing for an alien invasion?

The US is constantly war gaming internally against enemies we might face in the near future. This is not surprising or significant

I doubt we will ever see a preemptive nuclear strike on any country. I wouldn't be worried what Iran is doing.

If some can say USA is great and Israel is a righteous nation, Ye can say he loves Hitler and Nazis.

They just ran one with the Nordic countries..
Are the Nordics going to war with Russia?
No.
This is pretty common, military train and practice.

just once i'd like to see a war game of the entirety of NATO against some midget country like new zealand or something. a feelgood exercise that you now will never come to pass.

I’m confused as to why you perceive this as anything out of the ordinary? Every time countries run practice war time situations or so called war games, they simulate as if they’re taking on potential real world threats. Did you think NATO runs war games preparing for an alien invasion?

I'd be very disappointed in NATO if they weren't;)

just once i'd like to see a war game of the entirety of NATO against some midget country like new zealand or something. a feelgood exercise that you now will never come to pass.
I'm onboard for this,

Nato VS Vatican city
2 weeks of softening up the Swiss guard with an air campaign.
End the air campaign with a moab strike on the Sistene chapel,
After that you'll get a Thunder run 2.0 into Saint Peter's square.
Then after 6 months we'll finally capture the pope hiding out some o'll dungeon

I'd pay for that

meanwhile in iran...

200727_ps_iran_mock_aircraft_carrier_0411.jpg

The US is constantly war gaming internally against enemies we might face in the near future. This is not surprising or significant

and also invading sovereign countries every decade and bombing civilians and then being condescending to other countries for doing it

Maybe Iran should mind it's P's and fucking Q's. Actually serve the interests of their people rather than keeping them as slaves to medieval savages.

and also invading sovereign countries every decade and bombing civilians and then being condescending to other countries for doing it
Yawn. You really are a fucking cry baby

Back