Social US Women's National Team Just Want To Be Treated Fairly - The Men's Can't Even Qualify For World Cup

Our women's team are the best in the world while the men are gatekeeper cans.
Thats because the ebst athletes in America dont play soccer. Imagine Durant and Lebron playing soccer. They would score 50 points per game

The info was right there in the first post. They only made more money this one year because if the world cup, every other year men make like twenty times more money.
Ahh. Gotcha

I saw the stuff about how people were saying the women only made more money because they had a major tournament whereas the men didn't. I had thought that was because the men didn't qualify for one, and thus their own fault? Was it just scheduling?

You've got a point. Sounds like they'll get more next year.

The other thing is will females always support women's soccer in the future? I have no idea. Men's teams usually have the long term dedicated fans.

US women team actually wins world cups.

They are better at what matters, bringing money.
They're not though. And it would be a very bad idea for them to be paid a percentage of revenue because then they'd be getting paid once every four years.

They're not though. And it would be a very bad idea for them to be paid a percentage of revenue because then they'd be getting paid once every four years.

They are for most years where the US team doesnt participates, meaning pretty much every 4 years.

Ahh. Gotcha

I saw the stuff about how people were saying the women only made more money because they had a major tournament whereas the men didn't. I had thought that was because the men didn't qualify for one, and thus their own fault? Was it just scheduling?

Yes, men's world cup was in 2014, women's world cup is in 2015 so 2015 is the least relevant year in the men's four year cycle compared to the biggest for the women

They are for most years where the US team doesnt participates, meaning pretty much every 4 years.
Really? I've seen that the last 4 years usmnt made 78 million in revenue and women made 55. That is before tv contracts and sponsorships though. Maybe the women make it up in tv contracts and sponsorships but I doubt it. Where are you getting your numbers?

Also the women just negotiated this in 2013. They didn't want their salaries to be based too much on percentages because it would fluctuate so drastically during wc and 3 non wc years. They protected themselves on the downside which means they hurt themselves on potential upside, and are now complaining when they don't get a big bump. It seems super disingenuous to me. Plus they have a union, they should be pissed at their union.

Only sport w/ a ball where woman are better than men and get more tv coverage
68a103edc6afd61ffee33aa90852ee88.jpg
f64da113178da73f7be61b772ac58022.jpg
beach-volleyball-butt-8.jpeg
vball-butt-2.jpg

You get what you can negotiate from your employer. Female models make a whole lot more than male models.

Armtrout you fish lipped wanker - hope all is shit in your world

8 months and this is still the best you guys can do? LMAO

Eat shit and live you miserable pos

Because their revenue will go down in the next couple of years as the men's will skyrocket.

How so? The women are the best at women. The men are not any good. Also, Soccer is a women's sport. One team has a profit the other doesn't, now who should be paid more??? You business?

This is a joke. The women should be paid 5X more than the men. When the world up comes around people are glued to the screen to watch the women. The man are lucky to make the world cup every year

if they generate equal or greater than revenue, then yes, if not, no. Same with WNBA and nba

I don't blame them. The US men's soccer team sucks while the women's is probably the best in the world. I'm willing to bet more Americans watch the women play. 'Murica likes a winner.

Back