US warns black people are being scapegoated in China over Coronavirus

Talking about the pot calling the kettle black. Chinese are cutting up ferrets and pangolins and shit on market floors but dark people are to blame

<puh-lease75>

Russian border becomes China's new coronavirus frontline

It comes as the country's number of new daily cases rose to its highest in nearly six weeks - with more than 90% of those involving people coming from abroad.

Half involved Chinese nationals returning from Russia's Far Eastern Federal District.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-border-becomes-chinas-coronavirus-110517210.html

-
Wonder if they start harassing ethnic Russians living in Northern China. I wouldn't put it past them, but they may constrain themselves because these are Chinese citizens and Russia is an ally of sorts.

Russian border becomes China's new coronavirus frontline

It comes as the country's number of new daily cases rose to its highest in nearly six weeks - with more than 90% of those involving people coming from abroad.

Half involved Chinese nationals returning from Russia's Far Eastern Federal District.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-border-becomes-chinas-coronavirus-110517210.html

-
Wonder if they start harassing ethnic Russians living in Northern China. I wouldn't put it past them, but they may constrain themselves because these are Chinese citizens and Russia is an ally of sorts.

"ethnic Russians living in Northern China"

That is interesting I never knew there are still ethno Russians I thought they all moved out in the 50s.

"ethnic Russians living in Northern China"

That is interesting I never knew there are still ethno Russians I thought they all moved out in the 50s.
I didn't either, until I watched ADVchina. It's the YT channel from well known China bloggers SerpentZA and Laowhy86 . In ADVchina, both of them explore China on motorcycles. Really great content.

https://www.youtube.com/user/churchillcustoms/videos

in seattle, some white supremacist group posted flyers in Chinatown, I think the stories of racism in my neck of the woods it's Asians being targeted by white people. Like some poor Asian, who just struggles to get by day to day in a foreign country would have anything to do with the pandemic, real smart people.

I didn't either, until I watched ADVchina. It's the YT channel from well known China bloggers SerpentZA and Laowhy86 . In ADVchina, both of them explore China on motorcycles. Really great content.

https://www.youtube.com/user/churchillcustoms/videos

Interesting Chanel specially their Vid about Plastic surgery.

I guess this will kill my boner for Chinese..

I may finally cure my Yellow fever.

African-Americans should boycott Chinese products after seeing such evils acts.

Its really shocking how blatant their racism againts blacks.

Why aren't you mentioning the other side of the coin? Namely many black people are extremely racist and xenophobic and violent towards non-blacks and especially towards asians long before this virus? The only difference is that most people constantly let blacks off the hook and/or turn a blind eye to all the racist things they say and do and make never ending excuses for them.

Seriously go to some of the subreddits of US cities and see which group of people commits the most crime and violence against asians for many years now? Especially in New York city where asians and Jews for that matter have long been the targets of black people both verbally and worse physically, but no political leader or the media will EVER have the balls to call that out the way they call out 'white hate crimes' against minorities instantly.

I always find it amusing when people say asians are racist towards black people as if that happens out of thin air for no reason rather than them having never ending bad experiences with them and having a perfectly valid reason to be wary of black people.

Whose dick did she suck to get a career in stand-up?
harvey_weinstein_arrives_to_the_court_on_january_8_2020_-_getty_-_h_2020_.jpg

Back