US Spaceforce uniform revealed

10214_6395_0x2-1.jpg

A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C91u+SuS49aL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX342_.png

I have to imagine a lot of dudes signing up for the military will want to join space force.

where and how will you ever be deployed?

They'll probably be held in reserve for deployment in operation "Bone Spur".

<TheDonald>

maybe Trump knows something we dont........

our first goal should be to figure out how to go to space......

they kept it simple so that when Trump has finally gtfo of office they can easily get rid of the whole concept.

imagine being so angry about a uniform because you moronically believe no one in space force is/will be on planet earth.
What fuck man batman!! You telling me the marines are not always in the Marina??

Ehh?

Next thing yiu will be telling me Airforce people still live on the ground?

We need the Space Force to not get killed by the Covenant!

They would of been far better modelling the new uniform on something from Captain Scarlet.
jko5wsrew34edzdsczbs.png

Do you even need soldiers in space, for real?
The Aliens up there are illegal too.
They bring over their gangs, they're rapists and murderers...and I assume some are good people.

The Aliens up there are illegal too.
They bring over their gangs, they're rapists and murderers...and I assume some are good people.
Wouldn't just astronauts that can shoot plasmaguns be enough? Are they going to board an enemy station with jarheads?

In all seriousness though space is already an extremely important part of warfare and is only going to become on par with the air force in importance as the century goes on. We'll eventually go on to build bases on the moon and other planets. Maybe not anytime in the immediate future, but we will eventually and it will be the Space Force that does it.

Trump will go down in history as the man who started it. That's a pretty important piece of history to be responsible for.

Gotta admit, if I were president I would have done it too if for no other reason than my portraits gonna be centerpiece on the wall of the Space Command Center on Jupiter in 100 years. Fact is huge photos of Trump and shit are going to be all over the solar system as the founder of the Space Force in the future hahaha.

Back