US Spaceforce uniform revealed

imagine being so angry about a uniform because you moronically believe no one in space force is/will be on planet earth.
Imagine believing in Aliens and ufos . Lol this is embarrassing.

Or its just the internet which makes fun of everything.
No leftists are ANGRY that's why they make fun of space uniforms having forest camo. That's what wrong with politics, not bald insecure morons like Tim Pool making money off even dumber people by telling them what they want to hear.

I'm thinking a lot of it will be unmanned drone type things flying at high speed like shheeewwww what you gonna do with an asshole jarhead on your spaceship when there's rockets flying at you?

Its for hunting space deer for food on long excursions.

I bet some aliens out there somewhere are shaking in their boots

I bet some aliens out there somewhere are shaking in their boots
PWDt.gif

“Universal Domination Force”

Complaining about the name space force and then whining that the uniforms don't look space forcey enough

Not sure how legit it is, but the Navy patented an invention by an inventor named Dr Salvatore Pais for a triangular anti gravity flying vehicle, just like the TR-B3, that can apparently do Mach 46 and travel thru space or under water. It is apparently supposed to work too, and I guess the reason for patenting it is in large part owing to fear that the Chinese could be advancing and come up with their own version. Rumor is it will be the vehicle of "Space Force".
220px-Craft_using_an_inertial_mass_reduction_device.png

Gotta get that space oil for space freedom!!!.

Gotta get that space oil for space freedom!!!.
All kidding aside there are some claims that Theresa is enough platinum and other precious metals on some of these things to devalue the world market

what is the government hiding if they are OK with us knowing about a space uniform?

Back