US Spaceforce uniform revealed

If you think that space will remain unmilitarized, I got a nice bridge to sell ya.
I'm thinking a lot of it will be unmanned drone type things flying at high speed like shheeewwww what you gonna do with an asshole jarhead on your spaceship when there's rockets flying at you?

Does anyone here think the camo is useful?

I came for the jokes and was disappointed

they should have gone for a sci fi look.

maybe stormtroopers? would have been way better

10214_6395_0x2-1.jpg

A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C91u+SuS49aL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX342_.png

I have to imagine a lot of dudes signing up for the military will want to join space force.

where and how will you ever be deployed?

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm hoping the future uniforms look more like this rather than 40K edgy space marines.

I actually don’t mind trump but i expect him to take credit for the van allen radiation belt soon lol

They could at least add some Logan’s Run esque elbow patches.

Looks great and stylish, I'm just wondering where the Spaceforce is planning to travel to with that camouflage choice?

They chose that uniform because OCP is the Army and Air Force uniform and basically everyone wears it on deployment. It cuts costs, and makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
I was hoping it would be all futuristic and star trecky

imagine being so angry about a uniform because you moronically believe no one in space force is/will be on planet earth.

Back