International US seen as bigger threat to democracy than Russia or China, global poll finds

Idk about biggest threat to democracy, but biggest threat for stay in touch with reality and having a normal society... yes USA have good chance at the podium, speaking about big players

No its because of a history of overthrowing and undermining democracies in other countries and supporting dictatorships

The democrats kill drones are made in progressive gender neutral factories though, that makes all the difference.

I don't understand why Americans are surprised. You have an impenetrable two party system that is fully controlled by the lobby and corporate, both your supposed sides clap at any war and invasion that you guys do, you depose elected governments, prop up the worst people, have allies like Saudi Arabia which is basically a feudal domain where women are on the same scale as sheep, you corrupt officials all over the world for financial interests of your corporations. Heck, I can keep going. How can you look at all that and with a straight face claim it's a force for good? That's not reasonable.

I'm not in disagreement, just pointing out that theres little real difference in foreign policy between the dems and republicans alot of the time, the former often just covered in a veneer of progressive tokenism.

I mean the major feature of Latin American history post WW2 is basically the US backing right wing miltary coups, the countries were this hasnt happened are arguably rarely than the ones it has.

I'm not in disagreement, just pointing out that theres little real difference in foreign policy between the dems and republicans alot of the time, the former often just covered in a veneer of progressive tokenism.

I mean the major feature of Latin American history post WW2 is basically the US backing right wing miltary coups, the countries were this hasnt happened are arguably rarely than the ones it has.

yes sorry i thought you were one of those only the democrats do evil shit.

We don’t have journalism, we have a propaganda ministry that goes to bat for you based on the level of social credit you have with “the party.” Political connection and conformity to lie narrative is far more respected than truth, and those pushing the propaganda are calling those telling the truth liars.

If we don’t band together and force it to stop, we are definitely the major threat.

Back