US Navy’s New Fleet Goal: 355 Ships

I would think Air Force and Navy are the two areas we need to expand and spend the most on.

I would think Air Force and Navy are the two areas we need to expand and spend the most on.

airforce has a a bunch of programs right now.

Next generation bomber

F-35 program

Tanker program

MQ-X program

Northrop Grumman RQ-180 which is some sort of crazy stealth crank kite drone..

Prompt Global Strike (PGS)

this is a family of global strike fast attack systems.
  • a rocket similar to existing ICBMs, launched from land or via submarine
  • an air- or submarine-launched hypersonic cruise missile, such as the Boeing X-51 or Advanced Hypersonic Weapon
  • a kinetic weapon launched from an orbiting space platform <-- this one might have something to do with that space ship the airforce are flying in the air and the SR-72 program

the submarine one is a hyper sonic launched missiles

Their Carrier is state of the art it is the sister ship of the Kuznetsov with an awesome propulsion system..

What the hell are you talking about?

images

The chinese only have one of those. But I am sure they want to buy more from the Russians. And I am sure the Russians want to sell to them.

money money money.

And that is one hell of a smoke column coming out of that. Well that is China for you. Its like they are burning raw coal for power.

The chinese only have one of those. But I am sure they want to buy more from the Russians. And I am sure the Russians want to sell to them.

money money money.

And that is one hell of a smoke column coming out of that. Well that is China for you. Its like they are burning raw coal for power.

That is the Admiral Kuznetsov of the Russian Navy belching smoke!!!

I told yah they have awesome propulsion systems they burn Bunker oil!!!!!

money money money.

No they dont have more carriers, all of them have have been scraped and are crap.

Ulyanovsk class was the last future carrier program never got off the ground, it had a very interesting mix of planes as well. It was as big as the
Forrestal-class.

they already sold them blue prints to that carrier.

No they dont have more carriers, all of them have have been scraped and are crap.

Ulyanovsk class was the last future carrier program never got off the ground, it had a very interesting mix of planes as well. It was as big as the
Forrestal-class.

they already sold them blue prints to that carrier.

The chinese can lease back Port Arthur to the Ruskies, and let them build away.

Why dont the russians want to build more? Doesnt Putin realize he can become arms supplier to all the USA's competitors?

Nothing like a bunch of dumb fucks talking military strategy on a messageboard. As if the majority of you had any fucking clue.

The chinese can lease back Port Arthur to the Ruskies, and let them build away.

Why dont the russians want to build more? Doesnt Putin realize he can become arms supplier to all the USA's competitors?

they dont have a place to build any carriers.

What a waste of money from the "conservatives"

One area I agreed with the Libertarian party is that our defense spending is out of control. Are we really going to be weak and helpless spending 550 billion vs 600 billion? And that 50 billion can do a lot of good inside our own borders

Modern ships and aircraft are technologically expensive.

ukraine.

They can fund new ship yard but that be a fuck ton of a cost.

They are better funding their space industry then super carriers.

Its probably a good time to leave Ukraine alone, and make friends again. I mean its only two provinces plus Crimea. What can be so important?

Where did they build the original Kuznetsov?

the black sea ship yard in Mykolaiv, All previous Soviet aircraft carriers were built there. Now go look up the project 23000E,
they have no ship yard to build that thing.

it would take a lot of money to refit current

ukraine.

They can fund new ship yard but that be a fuck ton of a cost.

They are better funding their space industry then super carriers.

yeah it costs billions of dollars to retool and refit the shipyard for large carrier production. i think they were looking at a yard somewhere near ST petersburg?

i know the old Ulyanovsk class was laid down in Crimera, maybe they'll retool that area for carrier production again now that its under control.

Look at it this way, i tihnk the South koreans have the best ship yards in the world

naaa, they bought the blue prints for the old Ulyanovsk-class. However looks like they are building more Kiev-class carriers 2 more

eh, it seems like the chinese cant put together a complicated lego set right. Better pay the russians.

Back