US is going to collapse...

What a silly post. Even the first sentence was wrong. The "American Dream" was around long before WWII. You need some schooling on the history of America my friend.
Did it have to do with natives?
Cause if not, then you're wrong too

You actually started good, but then it went on a downfall, trump? Nwo? Jezz!

trump certainly isnt perfect but he may be what america needs.

he has a great ability to recognize BS even if his solutions arent perfect

If wealth disparity and the disappearance of the middle class is such a major issue, I just can't fathom how electing one of the super elite is going to help fix that.

If wealth disparity and the disappearance of the middle class is such a major issue, I just can't fathom how electing one of the super elite is going to help fix that.
It isn't. Cutting taxes for the wealthiest, who already effectively pay less a percentage of their income due to all the loopholes, is not going to work. We have seen trickle down economics, and we have seen it is bullshit.

What a silly post. Even the first sentence was wrong. The "American Dream" was around long before WWII. You need some schooling on the history of America my friend.
Correct, the phrase American Dream was popularized in 1931 by James Truslow Adams, but the concept of migrants moving here for prosperity (or atleast better than where they were) was known long before.

War room-------->

I'm in the middle class. So is everyone in my area. It's all good here in Anytown USA.

What is this based on?
An anthropology professor named Joseph Tainter wrote a book called The Collapse of Complex Societies which sequentially examines and debunks all the common theories about why great empires like Rome, the Aztecs, etc. collapsed (i.e. barbarians, catastrophic events, wasteful bureaucracies, etc.)

Basically Tainter's theory (it's much more complicated than this) is that diminishing returns for marginal complexity cause empires to gradually break up into smaller, more efficient pieces over time. Rome didn't just "collapse", it took centuries, and so will the US in all likelihood.

Interesting book, though it's a pretty dry academic read. I recommend it if you are at all interested in the topic beyond the usual "sky is falling" analysis.

The American dream was created after WW2 when everybody wanted to come to USA and become wealthy with hard work and dedication. Even though only men worked the majority of families were wealthy and happy. My grandparents left Greece and became rich and they weren't nuclear scientists and didn't even finish elementary school.

For the last 15 years US economy is worse every year. More and more debt, more and more poverty, more and more crime, the middle class dissapeared and the elite is getting richer and richer. After ww2 it was truly capitalism. Modern capitalism seems like oligarchy to me. Where the fuck is the middle class?

Hitlary will make things worse and she is going to start ww3. The world needs Donald Trump. The globalists and the new world order fear one man. DONALD TRUMP.

Since FED and now together with the military-industrial complex arrival , im still fkin amazed why dafuq would you even imagine politicians are in charge!!
I mean , isnt the obvious , obvious enough at this point ?!

You don't know what an analogy is, do you? Or a fallacy for that matter.

retarted.jpg

The American dream was created after WW2 when everybody wanted to come to USA and become wealthy with hard work and dedication. Even though only men worked the majority of families were wealthy and happy. My grandparents left Greece and became rich and they weren't nuclear scientists and didn't even finish elementary school.

For the last 15 years US economy is worse every year. More and more debt, more and more poverty, more and more crime, the middle class dissapeared and the elite is getting richer and richer. After ww2 it was truly capitalism. Modern capitalism seems like oligarchy to me. Where the fuck is the middle class?

Hitlary will make things worse and she is going to start ww3. The world needs Donald Trump. The globalists and the new world order fear one man. DONALD TRUMP.

Trump promised to make America great again. I believe him more than Hillary.

Trump promised to make America great again. I believe him more than Hillary.

We got people believing Anderson just needed some thai dick pills to please his missus, Chad was just using that cream for his scaly ass legs, Jones just took some tainted creatine, and Brock popped for asthma meds.

Baw gawd we can believe Trump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back