US is going to collapse...

No it wont and neither will start ww3, there is no political or financial benefit to them in ww3.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

At 60k debt per citizen. The only "flaw" US have is being debt ridden. There come a time where the creditors believe enough is enough and start asking for payment. The amount can't be paid up, the creditors will indirectly sabotage their own economies for "messing" with the "big brother" after they say no.

There comes a time when "too big too fall" just simply isn't feasible anymore.
That's just my opinion. But what do I know? I live in a different timezone and according to some shertards, my timezone don't even matters.

EDIT:
Nowadays, every single country a 9 grader can name is in debt. It's like a normal person; a single country, paying their credit card bills with another credit card; countries signing more deals with unions.

Paper pushing that's all that's happening now.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

At 60k debt per citizen. The only "flaw" US have is being debt ridden. There come a time where the creditors believe enough is enough and start asking for payment. The amount can't be paid up, the creditors will indirectly sabotage their own economies for "messing" with the "big brother" after they say no.

There comes a time when "too big too fall" just simply isn't feasible anymore.

That's just my opinion. But what do I know? I live in a different timezone and according to some shertards, my timezone don't even matters.

Same debt issue happand in the past, but it was gov owned and they swiped it clean. Same can be done if some one in power is not a corporate whore, Its not like any one has the power to literately force the US to pay out. Bail outs happen to keep a broken system going longer before a reset has to happen and the game start form scratch all over again.

Its not like any one has the power to literately force the US to pay out.

Asking for payment and US saying "Nah", throws the entire world into economic distress including the creditors themselves. But that's the ONLY reason no one is asking. But like I mentioned, there comes a time where too big too fall just isn't going to cut it.

EDIT:
Plus, majority of the 19t is owed to the citizens themselves from your own government, next being China.

Hilary or Trump...US is fucked. I can't even wrap my mind around that these are the candidates. And all these people just eat it up. What a bunch of morons.

Are you guys fucking retarded? Trump can't even detect his own bullshit, let alone anyone else's. His bullshit detector is always set to bullshit, so he just says that anything anyone says is a lie. If you had a metal detector, and it always detected metal wherever you were, even if there wasn't metal, you would not gauge it's effectiveness based on the one time you happened to find metal.

uh huh.... i think you watch too much cnn bud.
i never said he was the ideal candidate but he definitely has some good qualitites, and pointing out the real problems is something hes done better than any other politician during the presidential campaign

Asking for payment and US saying "Nah", throws the entire world into economic distress including the creditors themselves. But that's the ONLY reason no one is asking. But like I mentioned, there comes a time where too big too fall just isn't going to cut it.

EDIT:
Plus, majority of the 19t is owed to the citizens themselves from your own government, next being China.

There you go, none will ask as its in their best interest to keep it going. None have the power to do so. And much of it is in murcan hands.

So it will just keep going till some one in power congress can do something about it or status quo will continue.

No collapse happens.

"....the world needs Donal Trump"..... ohh geeeez look what this fucking idiot said

I'll be voting for Trump over H-Dawg, but TS, your facts aren't correct. There's not more and more crime every year. In fact, crime is getting better in the US. Our coverage of it also seems to be getting better, so there is only a perceived increase in crime. Yes, there is more debt. Who remembers the 90's when we had a surplus? Those were good times. Our country has some problems, but things are not as bleak as they appear to the emotionally-charged voters of the country (who make up what appears to be the preponderance of both major political parties) who believe that one party offers salvation while the other is assured damnation.

I keep hearing people cry about the death of the middle class. Practically every single person I associate with is middle class.

The American dream was created after WW2 when everybody wanted to come to USA and become wealthy with hard work and dedication. Even though only men worked the majority of families were wealthy and happy. My grandparents left Greece and became rich and they weren't nuclear scientists and didn't even finish elementary school.

For the last 15 years US economy is worse every year. More and more debt, more and more poverty, more and more crime, the middle class dissapeared and the elite is getting richer and richer. After ww2 it was truly capitalism. Modern capitalism seems like oligarchy to me. Where the fuck is the middle class?

Hitlary will make things worse and she is going to start ww3. The world needs Donald Trump. The globalists and the new world order fear one man. DONALD TRUMP.

Wow. Can't make this shit up:

Complains about capitalism's
progression towards elitism
&oligarchy.............. endorses
Donald Trump.

After reading your OP, I'm
convinced that your title is at
least correct. It's fuckin over, everyone

giphy.gif

The American dream was created after WW2 when everybody wanted to come to USA and become wealthy with hard work and dedication. Even though only men worked the majority of families were wealthy and happy. My grandparents left Greece and became rich and they weren't nuclear scientists and didn't even finish elementary school.

For the last 15 years US economy is worse every year. More and more debt, more and more poverty, more and more crime, the middle class dissapeared and the elite is getting richer and richer. After ww2 it was truly capitalism. Modern capitalism seems like oligarchy to me. Where the fuck is the middle class?

Hitlary will make things worse and she is going to start ww3. The world needs Donald Trump. The globalists and the new world order fear one man. DONALD TRUMP.
I agree. I do think it's possible Trump could be a good president. And crooked HIllary is terrible. But we have so much societal decay, one man can't save this country. Unless his name is Jesus Christ.

I think Trump would be a godawful president. However, I'm hoping that politicians will realize the population is sick and tired of lobbyists and the status quo.

Not a huge fan of Hill-Dog either, but the stink the GOP is making about the "secret emails" is headache inducing.

This thread has shill written all over it.

Meanwhile Hillary has real black people at her speeches. She's bout dat life

"I love the african-americans, they love me. Look at my african-american right here. He loves me."

Donald Trump is the answer to the question "what is orange and comfortable living up its own ass?", not problems in America.

If he wasn't running against a woman republicans refuse to lose to, he would've been laughed away a year ago.

What a silly post. Even the first sentence was wrong. The "American Dream" was around long before WWII. You need some schooling on the history of America my friend.

Back