US is going to collapse...

GreekFighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The American dream was created after WW2 when everybody wanted to come to USA and become wealthy with hard work and dedication. Even though only men worked the majority of families were wealthy and happy. My grandparents left Greece and became rich and they weren't nuclear scientists and didn't even finish elementary school.

For the last 15 years US economy is worse every year. More and more debt, more and more poverty, more and more crime, the middle class dissapeared and the elite is getting richer and richer. After ww2 it was truly capitalism. Modern capitalism seems like oligarchy to me. Where the fuck is the middle class?

Hitlary will make things worse and she is going to start ww3. The world needs Donald Trump. The globalists and the new world order fear one man. DONALD TRUMP.

trump certainly isnt perfect but he may be what america needs.

he has a great ability to recognize BS even if his solutions arent perfect

Hell, if we put trump in office that dude is so crazy and brand conscience that he'll probably drop nuclear warheads that form a T instead of a mushroom cloud.

The only one who will profit from a Trump presidency is Donald Trump.

The American dream was created after WW2 when everybody wanted to come to USA and become wealthy with hard work and dedication. Even though only men worked the majority of families were wealthy and happy. My grandparents left Greece and became rich and they weren't nuclear scientists and didn't even finish elementary school.

For the last 15 years US economy is worse every year. More and more debt, more and more poverty, more and more crime, the middle class dissapeared and the elite is getting richer and richer. After ww2 it was truly capitalism. Modern capitalism seems like oligarchy to me. Where the fuck is the middle class?

Hitlary will make things worse and she is going to start ww3. The world needs Donald Trump. The globalists and the new world order fear one man. DONALD TRUMP.

<mma4>

This thread may be in the wrong forum, but at least it goes well with your AV.

yes, a man born with a silver spoon in his mouth knows all about the struggles of the middle class and has all the answers.

Social media, pop culture and internet has made people stupid and lazy. More money for me to chase.

No it wont and neither will start ww3, there is no political or financial benefit to them in ww3.

yes, a man born with a silver spoon in his mouth knows all about the struggles of the middle class and has all the answers.

Meanwhile Hillary has real black people at her speeches. She's bout dat life

trump certainly isnt perfect but he may be what america needs.

he has a great ability to recognize BS even if his solutions arent perfect
Are you guys fucking retarded? Trump can't even detect his own bullshit, let alone anyone else's. His bullshit detector is always set to bullshit, so he just says that anything anyone says is a lie. If you had a metal detector, and it always detected metal wherever you were, even if there wasn't metal, you would not gauge it's effectiveness based on the one time you happened to find metal.

None of us will live to see the US collapse, IMO. Empires take centuries to finally die.

Meanwhile Hillary has real black people at her speeches. She's bout dat life
not sure what hillary has to do with my comments. i sure hope you don't think i support hillary, because it's not one or the other.

You speak the truth, but sadly in a world that runs on bullshit the truth falls flat every time

Outsourcing all you jobs overseas to make your millions is exactly the type of guy who will help the middle class.

Pause not.

Back