International US-Iran Conflict V2 thread - And Iraaaan...Iran so far away...Update Iran attacks US base

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's too late for that, but under a different administration I might consider that a viable option. In a vacuum, immediate cessation of hostilities is morally good, yeah. But then again, how do we hold the diplomatic pressure without the military presence? Not possible. That's the path to Israel taking the reigns and a lot of unpredictability with the Saudis. Easily turns into a massive regional (or bigger) war.
We immediately agree to drop sanctions, and reinstitute the nuclear agreement.

It's not possible with this President, and frankly, this path we've been on since the end of WWII.

But, that's the correct thing to do now.

CNN just said Trump may be getting ready to address the nation.

I’ll give the TL;DR version: No one fucks with us, you cunts are fucked.

Then our PM will address our nation announcing we supports the cunts being fucked and were sending troops. And our media will melt down even further as they hate him because he was elected and for how he’s handled the bushfire crisis.

ENnmTBQXYAojFe5.jpg:large

I’ll give the TL;DR version: No one fucks with us, you cunts are fucked.

Then our PM will address our nation announcing we supports the cunts being fucked and were sending troops. And our media will melt down even further as they hate him because he was elected and for how he’s handled the bushfire crisis.

Just for the record, you fully support Trump's actions?

CNN just reported this mins ago

Iran threatens to attack inside America if US responds to missile attacks

From CNN’s Artemis Moshtaghian

In its Telegram channel, Iranian Revolutionary Guard says the “Pentagon reports that the US will respond to Iran’s attacks.”

IRGC then says in a footnote, “This time we will respond to you in America”

Donald Trump needs to be removed from office asap.

He was given options for retaliation and picked the most extreme.

You are the most cringeworthy poster on here bro and I am not being offensive at all just stating a fact. You need to chill the fuck down with all this ridiculous political views.

You are trying to play some sort of pacfist it's like safe guarding a whore who has already been gang-banged. Somethings are just to late! Iran has deployed its airforce few mins AGO this thing has reach to far and ballistic M. Are being used! It's time for you to step away
No way Zebby blows him out of the water on cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back