International US-Iran Conflict V2 thread - And Iraaaan...Iran so far away...Update Iran attacks US base

Status
Not open for further replies.
78 of our guys in erbil that was hit with a missile

Did the Iranians actually attack our embassy or is that in dispute?

I was trying to read elizabeth Warren's take on it but she seemed to confirm both narratives

Iraqi (possibly Iranian proxies) vandalized the embassy for 2 days and went away. No killing or anything, but it certainly wasnt a peaceful sit in.

I thought it was the progressives who were the godless communists. It's the cons who are the overwhelmingly religious people who want to see the Temple rebuilt in Jerusalem. I just don't see the importance of Israel when one takes this religious fervor out of the equation.
Imagine unironically saying
“I dont see the importance of israel” in reference to Judeo-Christian society when Islam has been trying to conquer it for 10 centuries

Go read the Koran. You’ll get it.

There's your 'anti-war', 'anti-establishment' Trump leading the United States into another military disaster which could have been completely avoided. Dying for the warmongering oil merchants' profits. SAD!

At this point, what's the different between this dogshit president and Clinton? Nothing.

It's the truth. You don't see any criticism whatsoever of anything Iran has done. They had one of their military leaders organize an attack on a US embassy. They talked about killing the US POTUS and not launched a missile attack on a US base. Yet people are talking about what Trump has done. It's ridiculous.

As I said, going to war in terms of a ground campaign is not going to happen. The most that will happen is air strikes and Iran is at a massive disadvantage.

Imagine if Trump would have carried out his promise of getting out of the ME.

Iraqi (possibly Iranian proxies) vandalized the embassy for 2 days and went away. No killing or anything, but it certainly wasnt a peaceful sit in.
Not “possibly”, definitely
There were deaths and they attempted to overthrow it, burn it and kill US citizens.

But yeah it’s Always the US

People still selling that bs? Nothing changed. Iran didn't even pretend it was complying.

Mattis as SoD said it was complying under oath before the Senate.

Israel obtained the proof with little effort.

Israel intelligence services or Bibi Netanyahu?

The media deliberately downplayed it to protect Obama as always.

The media was on a warpath with Iran and criticized the deal.

It was Clinton's North Korea deal all over again.

You mean a deal where the US failed to meet their end of the bargain because of Republican partisanship?

But now we got idiots like Ben Rhodes who get paid to go on CNN and pretend the Iran deal wasn't a farce for people who don't know anything about it.

Again Secretary of Defense under oath said Iran was complying and the deal was good for America.

Also the deal was multinational, not just America and lauded by top US nuclear weapons experts.

Last edited:
Remember when libs called Trump a coward for not attacking Iran like 18 months ago?

Life comes at you fast

Of course there is. The US immediately asks for a cessation of hostilities, and high level diplomatic talks.
I think it's too late for that, but under a different administration I might consider that a viable option. In a vacuum, immediate cessation of hostilities is morally good, yeah. But then again, how do we hold the diplomatic pressure without the military presence? Not possible. That's the path to Israel taking the reigns and a lot of unpredictability with the Saudis. Easily turns into a massive regional (or bigger) war.

Not “possibly”, definitely
There were deaths and they attempted to overthrow it, burn it and kill US citizens.

But yeah it’s Always the US

I am pretty sure the death occured before, a US contractor got killed, US killed 25 Iraqi, than embassy stuff.

It's all based on completely sourced, major reporting. It's called curatorial journalism. Maybe you should look into it.
A select group of powerful people met on a yacht and decided that Trump is the best candidate to usher in WW3.
That's bullshit, but I believe it tbh

Great. Massive air attack incoming . No end in sight in regards to leaving this shit.

Fucking sickening

Yep, and wait for massive missiles launch from Hezbollah to Israel.
WW3 here we go.

And we have already our murican warmongers and their patriotic bs, like in the irak war, you Mollah lover traitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back