International US-Iran Conflict V2 thread - And Iraaaan...Iran so far away...Update Iran attacks US base

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lead just didn't want me to get the 3k post in the other thread. Hater.
8FLhQLo.gif

So now that the Iraqis want us out, do you Trump guys still feel this was the right move? Of course you do.

You have to do a clever subtitle after the v2 @Clippy

So now that the Iraqis want us out, do you Trump guys still feel this was the right move? Of course you do.

tim pool is letting me down. Thinking this is some 4D chess move that trump knew the only way to get out of the Middle East is to get kicked out.

c’mon Tim. Don’t go down that road.

You act like them wanting us out is a bad thing.

It definitely isn't a good sign for diplomacy in the Middle East. After we have spent so much time, money, and lives over there, tensions are higher than ever after our latest actions. It could very well lead to another long and even more costly conflict. It basically undoes everything we did over the last 16 years.

tim pool is letting me down. Thinking this is some 4D chess move that trump knew the only way to get out of the Middle East is to get kicked out.

c’mon Tim. Don’t go down that road.

I have been telling you for a long while that Trump isn't half as smart as you thought.

It definitely isn't a good sign for diplomacy in the Middle East. After we have spent so much time, money, and lives over there, tensions are higher than ever after our latest actions. It could very well lead to another long and even more costly conflict. It basically undoes everything we did over the last 16 years.

We haven’t done shit but wasted life’s and money in a shit hole that got us nothing.

We should have never gone in in the first place.

Until Trump the left look at it that way, then when Trump wanted out all of a sudden they are all for the war there.

We haven’t done shit but wasted life’s and money in a shit hole that got us nothing.

We should have never gone in in the first place.

You and I agree on this part for sure.

Until Trump the left look at it that way, then when Trump wanted out all of a sudden they are all for the war there.

Trump really showed us this last week how much he wanted out of the conflict. I would say a large majority of Democrat voters still want out.

You and I agree on this part for sure.

Trump really showed us this last week how much he wanted out of the conflict. I would say a large majority of Democrat voters still want out.

I hope Trump is smart enough to keep ground troops out.

Now he reiterates his threat to attack cultural sites, a war crime.

Can you spineless fucks publicly criticize this piss poor excuse for a leader now?

I hope Trump is smart enough to keep ground troops out.

I really doubt it man. I wish I had that sort of faith in him not doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back