US government claims Assad approves gas attack in Syria

Ok so the USA wants the pipeline. But how on earth will they get said pipeline with russia there?

Are they just interfering to give russia, iran, and syria headaches or is there a legit goal of overthrowing Assad the entire time? We can’t attack the Russians directly, so what the hell is going on?

Ok so the USA wants the pipeline. But how on earth will they get said pipeline with russia there?

Are they just interfering to give russia, iran, and syria headaches or is there a legit goal of overthrowing Assad the entire time? We can’t attack the Russians directly, so what the hell is going on?

If they jack Assad then Russia wont have foothold. Turkey and Armenia are still there and they can be a buffer between Russia, and Iraq/Syria.

Good question!

I'd be weary about digging any deeper though bro. You may not like the answer.

America's interests need to be at home. We make asses of ourselves pretending we have serious interests in places we barely do.. Think Kerry laying the wreath in Ukraine because those killed trying to overthrow the elected government were pro west. It's getting old. We have so much to fix, and so much to worry about here.. It's such a waste.

Here we go again with this shit. I've given up trying to make sense of Syria beyond the fact that everyone involved is a liar only in it for their own interests.

The only things people should be concerned with is that Syria is a sovereign, secular nation that was far from the worst ME country before everyone not living in the middle east got involved. Not least of which this has resulted in the suffering of millions of people.

America's interests need to be at home. We make asses of ourselves pretending we have serious interests in places we barely do.. Think Kerry laying the wreath in Ukraine because those killed trying to overthrow the elected government were pro west. It's getting old. We have so much to fix, and so much to worry about here.. It's such a waste.
It goes far beyond making asses of ourselves- we've done that many many times in the past. Slavery, imperialism in the late 19th/early 20th century, Vietnam, etc.

The problems with our middle east policies, enthusiastically supported now by the 11th? consecutive White House administration, are that it's literally bankrupting and killing American people/soldiers.

$21T and counting with no end in sight. Thousands of dead US soldiers, hundreds of thousands injured. Partisan voters refuse to hold the people they elect accountable- they reward them by either reelecting them or electing the politicians endorsed by them.

Last edited:
It goes far beyond making asses of ourselves- we've done that many many times in the past. Slavery, imperialism in the late 19th/early 20th century, Vietnam, etc.

The problems with our middle east policies, enthusiastically supported now by the 11th? consecutive White House administration, are that it's literally bankrupting and killing American people/soldiers.

$21T and counting with no end in sight. Partisan voters refuse to hold the people they elect accountable- they reward them by either reelecting them or electing the politicians endorsed by them.

Trump said a lot of it was a waste of money, and a disaster.. Sounded good. Let's see how much he has to kiss that Republican/Democrat/establishment bs ring.

Trump said a lot of it was a waste of money, and a disaster.. Sounded good. Let's see how much he has to kiss that Republican/Democrat/establishment bs ring.
He said a lot of promising things on the campaign trail, and predictably, he's dick tucked on pretty much every single one. The $1T infrastructure bill, Saudi Arabia, ME wars, etc.

HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE! If you don't believe the Russian thing whatever, but he has 100% lied and gone back on his foreign policy. It's inexcusable. Fire him then maybe the next guy will learn a lesson about upholding campaign promises.

He said a lot of promising things on the campaign trail, and predictably, he's dick tucked on pretty much every single one. The $1T infrastructure bill, Saudi Arabia, ME wars, etc.

HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE! If you don't believe the Russian thing whatever, but he has 100% lied and gone back on his foreign policy. It's inexcusable. Fire him then maybe the next guy will learn a lesson about upholding campaign promises.
If he doesnt do what his handlers tell him, he'll be buried next to JFK.

Quiet on the set please and.....action!

scene-3.gif

If he doesnt do what his handlers tell him, he'll be buried next to JFK.
What you're suggesting is that essentially our good guys are being demented and turned against us.

So if a guy like Trump(or Bush and whoever else people use this excuse for) become scared puppets, exactly what good are they if not newly minted enemies against our cause?

What you're suggesting is that essentially our good guys are being demented and turned against us.

So if a guy like Trump(or Bush and whoever else people use this excuse for) become scared puppets, exactly what good are they if not newly minted enemies against our cause?
I.......

Think we are on the same page.

I'm not sure I would say they are our "good guys" though

No good guy wants to lord over people. Only bad guys do.

I'm not sure I would say they are our "good guys" though

No good guy wants to lord over people. Only bad guys do.
I can never tell if you're a Trump supporter or not. Maybe you just enjoy towing the line and getting a rise out of people.

Because clearly, Trump at this stage is 100% more of the same.

Shouldn't get involved in foreign occurrences unless it betters us in the long run. The variables can be disastrous.

Have posted this link before, deserves posting again. This article is 1 good reason why one should be deeply skeptical of Western claims.

-----

How ISIS and Al Nusra got their hands on Assad's chemical weapons stockpile.

"Roughly four months before the split between the Nusra Front and ISIS, in December 2012, dozens of Syrian jihadi fighters climbed a hill toward Regiment 111 — a large army base near the town of Darat Izza, in northern Syria. That town had been taken roughly five months earlier by a coalition of rebel groups. But while they had besieged Regiment 111 since the summer of 2012, they still had not succeeded in capturing the base from the troops loyal to President Assad.

The weather had turned bad in winter, however, making it more difficult for the Syrian Air Force to hold off the rebels with airstrikes. Moreover, the base was huge, sprawling over almost 500 acres, and difficult to protect from all approaches.

Syrian Army soldiers inside Regiment 111 successfully defended their base during the first rebel attack in early November 2012, killing 18 Nusra fighters in the process. But the cold December wind only fortified the rebels’ resolve. The base was a goldmine: home to guns, artillery, ammunition, and vehicles. And deep inside Regiment 111’s bunkers lay something even more valuable — a cache of chemical weapons.

Within a day, the combined jihadi forces had broken through the lines of the Syrian Army. Shortly after, Regiment 111 was fully under jihadi control. They found large stocks of weapons, ammunition and, to their surprise, chemical agents. They were, according to Abu Ahmad, mainly barrels filled with chlorine, sarin, and mustard gas.

What followed was the distribution of the war spoils. Everybody took some ammunition and weapons. But only the Nusra Front seized the chemical weapons. Abu Ahmad watched as the al Qaeda affiliate called in 10 large cargo trucks, loaded 15 containers with chlorine and sarin gas, and drove them away to an unknown destination. He did not see what happened to the mustard gas.

Three months later, both the Syrian government and rebel groups reported an attack in Khan al-Assal, near Aleppo. The international media said that 26 people had been killed, among them 16 regime soldiers and 10 civilians. Both the Syrian regime and opposition claimed that chemical weapons had been used — and both accused the other of having carried out one of the first chemical weapons attacks in the Syrian war.

Abu Ahmad kept his mouth shut in public, but privately he and some of his Syrian jihadi comrades discussed the matter. Although they did not have any evidence, they wondered whether the material used in the Khan al-Assal attack had been taken from Regiment 111. He knew he couldn’t ask Abu al-Atheer for clarification. By now he had learned one of the golden rules of the secretive jihadi movement: When it’s none of your business, keep quiet."

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/08/17/how-the-islamic-state-seized-a-chemical-weapons-stockpile/

I can never tell if you're a Trump supporter or not. Maybe you just enjoy towing the line and getting a rise out of people.

Because clearly, Trump at this stage is 100% more of the same.
I'm not anti or pro. The president is worthless imo. The propaganda mouthpiece. No matter whose in office, the agenda rolls on.

I think we (citizens) spin our wheels arguing over fake shit (by design) while the agenda rolls on. If I seem like a trump supporter, it's because I think the anti trumpers are doing as much damage as the pro trumpers. We just ensure the cycle continues by playing our roles.

And no, I dont have any idea on how to change anything.

But the sooner we stop playing into their hands and have some actual smart people coming up with ideas, the better.

I believe alex Jones was either

1) shut down because he would report on this or

2) shut down because hes on trumps payroll and by taking him down, he can avoid reporting on this. Then he will be brought back when its time to rally the trump supporters to vote for him

We'll see what's what

That's an interesting theory. Sibel Edmonds Hasnt updated her daily pick stories since August 6th.

So I think the original plan had to do with the pipeline. Russia took a shit on that plan, and then Iran opened the shiite corridor from Iran to the medditeranian.

This went from being about a pipeline, to stopping Iran from re-setting the board to their advantage.

Back