US government claims Assad approves gas attack in Syria

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Syria's Assad approves gas attack in Idlib despite warning, report says

President Bashar al-Assad has approved a gas attack in the Idlib province, which is the country’s last rebel stronghold, a report on Sunday said.

Reports of Assad's approval comes about a week after President Trump warned the strongman and his allies not to “recklessly attack” the province. Trump called any gas attack a potential “grave humanitarian mistake.”

The Wall Street Journal, citing U.S. officials, was first to report on Assad.

U.N. officials believe an offensive on Idlib would trigger a wave of displacement that could uproot an estimated 800,000 people and discourage refugees from returning home. The U.S. and France have warned an Idlib offensive would trigger a humanitarian crisis and warned that a chemical attack in Idlib would prompt a western retaliation.

The Wall Street Journal reported that the international pressure did little to sway Assad, who benefits from support from Russia and Iran. The report said Assad has approved the use of chlorine gas.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...in-idlib-despite-warning-report-says.amp.html

You have to be an idiot to believe this.

Our government is lying.

Assad is not about to use chemical weapons. If they are used, this is a false flag.

Discuss......

America went all in with overthrowing Assad, they're not going to stop now because they got out maneuvered by Putin a few times. Hell they turned ISIS on them, they won't stop at anything until he is gone and Putin can no longer rent the Naval base in Tartus.

Just hope the next western strike is a proper one, not just a show of force like the last one.
Lob a tomahawk or 2 at Assad himself

ss.jpg
Too much at stake for the powerful stakeholders to miss out on a great opportunity to create havoc in Syria and weaken Iran.

Fake' Chemical Attack Filmed in Syria, Russian Military Claims
c9c83a5187624f72ac85804ce38c424a.jpg

Sana Sana / Reuters

Russia’s Defense Ministry has said that a fake chemical attack on civilians has been filmed in the northwestern Syrian province of Idlib.

The ministry said on Aug. 25 that a provocation using chemical weapons in Idlib was being prepared by al-Qaeda affiliate al-Nusra Front with the assistance of U.K. special services. Meanwhile, U.S. officials have said that they have evidence that Syrian government forces are preparing chemical weapons ahead of a planned assault on Idlib

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/fake-chemical-attack-filmed-syria-russian-military-claims-62849

You have to be an idiot to believe this.

Our government is lying.

Assad is not about to use chemical weapons. If they are used, this is a false flag.

Discuss......
What is there to discuss? How stupid do they think we are? What day is it again?

I literally just posted this an hour ago on the other thread:

Staged Filming of Mock 'Chemical Attacks' Has Begun in Idlib - Russian MoD

As the Russian Center for Syrian Reconciliation reported, all the fake footage of "chemical attacks," designed to facilitate the implication of Syrian government forces, is expected to be sent to different TV channels before the end of the day.

"According to the information received from inhabitants of Idlib province, militants are now filming a staged provocation in the city of Jisr al-Shugur, where "chemical weapons" are depicted as being used by the Syrian army against civilians. The film crews of several Middle Eastern TV channels arrived in Jisr al-Shugur in the morning, as well as the regional affiliate of one of the main American television news networks," the Reconciliation Center said....

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201809111067930808-idlib-footage-alleged-chemical-attacks/

Hmmmm

What is there to discuss? How stupid do they think we are? What day is it again?

I literally just posted this an hour ago on the other thread:

Staged Filming of Mock 'Chemical Attacks' Has Begun in Idlib - Russian MoD

As the Russian Center for Syrian Reconciliation reported, all the fake footage of "chemical attacks," designed to facilitate the implication of Syrian government forces, is expected to be sent to different TV channels before the end of the day.

"According to the information received from inhabitants of Idlib province, militants are now filming a staged provocation in the city of Jisr al-Shugur, where "chemical weapons" are depicted as being used by the Syrian army against civilians. The film crews of several Middle Eastern TV channels arrived in Jisr al-Shugur in the morning, as well as the regional affiliate of one of the main American television news networks," the Reconciliation Center said....

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201809111067930808-idlib-footage-alleged-chemical-attacks/

Hmmmm

Here is what is nuts. They have to accuse Putin now of being in on this conspiracy to use chemical weapons for the retarded reasons of psycological warfare, and tunnels.

This is some bugs bunny level shit.

Who didn't see this coming?

Syrian state YouTube channels ‘terminated’ amid fears of looming false-flag chem attack

A number of Syrian state and media-linked YouTube accounts have gone dark, as the battle for Idlib looms amid Russia’s warnings of an imminent false-flag chemical attack and Western preparations for retaliatory strikes.
On Saturday afternoon, the channels belonging to the Syrian presidency, the country’s Ministry of Defense, and SANA news all showed a message saying: “This account has been terminated due to a legal complaint,” or “This account has been terminated for a violation of YouTube's Terms of Service.”

The Damascus-based Sana TV's channel on YouTube also appeared to be taken down, with a message reading: “This page isn't available. Sorry about that. Try searching for something else.”

This is crazy. The news is wall to wall 9-11, and Trump. How is this not the lead.

Hell, I would take it being 2nd to the hurricane. Media loves it a storm disaster after all.

Nikki Haley is a crazy bitch who wants WWIII.

“...when Russia and the Assad regime say they want to counter terrorism, they actually mean they want to bomb schools, hospitals, and homes. They want to punish the civilians who had the courage to rise up against Assad....

...the Assad regime” must halt an offensive in Idlib because it will undermine “peace talks...”

--US Ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, September 7, 2018

What side of history shall we be remembered for? Do we as a nation even care anymore?

Who didn't see this coming?

Syrian state YouTube channels ‘terminated’ amid fears of looming false-flag chem attack

A number of Syrian state and media-linked YouTube accounts have gone dark, as the battle for Idlib looms amid Russia’s warnings of an imminent false-flag chemical attack and Western preparations for retaliatory strikes.
On Saturday afternoon, the channels belonging to the Syrian presidency, the country’s Ministry of Defense, and SANA news all showed a message saying: “This account has been terminated due to a legal complaint,” or “This account has been terminated for a violation of YouTube's Terms of Service.”

The Damascus-based Sana TV's channel on YouTube also appeared to be taken down, with a message reading: “This page isn't available. Sorry about that. Try searching for something else.”
I saw this a few days ago <Lmaoo> you've got to be on the payroll to not see what's going on here

I believe alex Jones was either

1) shut down because he would report on this or

2) shut down because hes on trumps payroll and by taking him down, he can avoid reporting on this. Then he will be brought back when its time to rally the trump supporters to vote for him

We'll see what's what

I wish the USA would just say “fuck it, we want a pipeline ok? Now fuck off.” Rather than all this bullshit deceit. I can at least respect an honest aggressor more than a passive aggressor.

I wish the USA would just say “fuck it, we want a pipeline ok? Now fuck off.” Rather than all this bullshit deceit. I can at least respect an honest aggressor more than a passive aggressor.
THIS

I agree. It's not like most of the world buys their cover stories for military action anyways. Heck even when they're telling the truth most of the world suggests conspiracy.

They should just say, "look guys, we don't want Iran building a pipeline to Europe because Israel lobbied us. We want the Saudi pipeline to Europe because they want to transform their country into a tourist trap and ally with the west for tourism dollars".

It's as simple as that.

I think that the use of chlorine gas hasn't really been found effective in war-fare since WW1, and it wasn't particularly effective even then.

I suppose it has its uses as a terror weapon, but I think the laser-precise bombs dropped by Russians, are a lot more terrifying than gas, which tends to often stray from the target.

I doubt that there is any military strategist that would advocate its use, even beyond humanitarian grounds. In total war WW2 circumstances, gas still didn't end up being used, because it kind of sucked as a weapon compared to alternatives (bombs and artillery).

If Assad and his army are legitimately using gas to poison their own people, then they are legitimately total, absolute morons. Why use gas when you can just bomb everybody to bits, without anybody giving a damn?

I think that the use of chlorine gas hasn't really been found effective in war-fare since WW1, and it wasn't particularly effective even then.

I suppose it has its uses as a terror weapon, but I think the laser-precise bombs dropped by Russians, are a lot more terrifying than gas, which tends to often stray from the target.

I doubt that there is any military strategist that would advocate its use, even beyond humanitarian grounds. In total war WW2 circumstances, gas still didn't end up being used, because it kind of sucked as a weapon compared to alternatives (bombs and artillery).

If Assad and his army are legitimately using gas to poison their own people, then they are legitimately total, absolute morons. Why use gas when you can just bomb everybody to bits, without anybody giving a damn?
The "intervening to rescue oppressed people" gimmick is dead and gone. No one believes this bullshit anymore and frankly, its insulting.

Last attack they blamed on Assad hit ONE HOUSE. And killed people in that one house.

It's so nonsensical. It's services zero military value. A few artillery strikes are more effective.

And some people believe this shit

Still waiting to see pictures of dead jihadists.

Only a few women and children seem to get gassed.

Back