Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 5+

The type of cheating that went on i think is not provable. Its more like influencers in inner city neighborhoods being paid to persuade people to mail in their ballots. Maybe even paying people to do so in ways that are plausibly deniable. These are people that otherwise wouldn't care to vote at all but since it's as easy as mailing a letter and I'm either being persuaded or compensated ill do it.

Convincing people to vote and making it easier is cheating.

<DCrying>

You lost, get over it.

Also, using a BBC source yet you've bitched about them for years on this forum and now all of a sudden they're ok.

Also you crying about mail in fraud yet you mailed in your Brexit vote and didn't have any problems then.

You're just a whining bitch and your threads and posts prove it. You made a thread about when you cried over a bad haircut ffs. Embarrassing.
I love how these right wingers rag about how main stream media is bad but used mainstream media sources to make argumentseven if they do misrepresent the mainstream media sources)

Lol, oh how the tables have turned. To the posters on the right, imagine having to go through this shit trolling at level 1000 for 4 years. Isn't nice when the shoes on the other foot huh?

Trump team - we will be looking for evidence of voter fraud.

Crazy people - You have no right to look for evidence of voter fraud.
Except that isnt how it went at all its more like this

Trump: Fraud!
Judges: hearsay isnt proof
Trump: we have evidence
Sane people: ok show us
Trump team: its gonna cause an earthquake just give us a few days to find it
Crazy people: proof of fraud confirmed!! SCOTUS

Ha Ha! You wouldn't have a clue about that subject.

So you have source of any state GOP election officials voicing their concern about widespread voter fraud?

Not even the Republican Governor of Georgia who stole his own election seems to have anything to say. He would certainly be uniquely qualified since he both has experience doing it and is Governor of one of the most closely contested states.

You would think it would be easy to point out since it would require such a widespread conspiracy involving thousands of state level Democrat and GOP officials working together in multiple states. At this point Trump is losing swing states by exponential numbers compared to his 2016 victory. It would have to be quite a large conspiracy at this point.

We both know this was not a "typical" election due to the massive increase in mail in ballots (some being sent out unsolicited). Ultimately, the burden of proof will be on the Trump administration, not Sherdog posters. There has been tons of discussion, analysis, and eye witness statements on the news that is not available on social media, for people to review and decide, which is astonishing to me though. Social media is definitely trying to control the narrative and what information the populous can access.

Viral videos can certainly be spliced to have an entirely different meaning (as we have seen repeatedly over the last 4 years), but they don't always mean "nothing." In addition, some swing state governors (including Tom Wolf) attempted to change election laws in their respective states, so that normal precautions (like verifying signatures) would not have to be followed. They were unsuccessful, but that in itself tells you a lot about their motives. The state legislatures can address these issues (if they so choose).
Sorry if I wasn’t clear; when I said they mean nothing, I meant that they hold no weight as evidence in and of themselves. There’s been viral videos on all sorts of stuff: Planned Parenthood, Sandy Hook, BLM donations, etc. When a pic or video can be independently fact checked and verified, and meets a legal standard of evidence then I am interested. If it doesn’t, I don’t even know why we’re talking about it.

Did you see why Philly didn’t toss out mismatching signatures? The court said: “The Pennsylvania Election Code does not authorize the county board of elections to set aside returned absentee or mail-in ballots based solely on signature analysis by the county board of elections.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...3/pennsylvania-court-ballot-signatures-431794
Isn’t this what conservatives are always asking for? Judges who follow the law as written? I’m not saying the law is good, bad, right, or wrong—just that it was followed. It has nothing to do with ulterior motives and everything to do with how the law is written. The decision was 7-0.

Democrats have an history of cheating, remember how obama got re-elected ?

You live inside a bullshit bubble. No one I have seen on the GOP side has excluded the possibility of voter fraud or suggested that we should not review to be certain.

Those aren't state election officials voicing concerns about widespread voter fraud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back