Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you in court. This whole rigged election will overturned if there is any justice considering all the fuckery that had gone on. The left should be proud that they have to win via dead people and blatantly adding ballots.

I didnt even vote for Trump. I voted for Jorgensen but... yea a corrupt election.

Ok. There is an unbroken genetic chain spanning billions of years leading from you to the first organisms on earth. Billions of generations all successfully reproducing. And now it ends with you.
I agree. It'd s selfish way to just check out of existence. Lazy is more like it.
Going to have a lot of cats when he's older. People are meant to have kids and reproduce. That's why people like kids and like being around them, it mean they are being successful and reproducing.

I wouldn't be too braggadocios if I were a leftist. Biden barely scrapped by (assuming the results stand), despite 4 years of the news and intelligence agencies consistently attacking Trump, along with the pandemic and associated recession in his final year. And despite that Trump outperformed the polls and almost took it. You guys should be worried in the future.
I dont underestimate how pervasive the cult of trump is. I also think theres a quiet racism in more white people than i had previously imagined. And no, im not some pro blm loon. Im anti blm and dont think blacks are being unfairly killed by police. That said, i live in the south and i have seen a lot of lowkey racism from my friends and family that are trump supporters and its something that isnt apparant on the surface.

Imagine being a man and on an mma forum and supporting joe Biden??
<Dany07>

I mean let’s be honest they prob joined to forum to make threads in the heavies about how MMA is barbaric and should be banned. Or they are obsessed with WMMA and Ronda Rousey

Lesson to Mr. Trump: you forgot who got you elected after you cozied up to your Republican friends in Congress: the people.

You ditched all your 2016 campaign promises and became one of the good ole boys. And you ran this time not as a populist but as a personality. People liked you yes because you weren't afraid of speaking your mind but more importantly because you represented hope, change, a new way of doing things. But like Barack Obama before you, you chose instead to betray that enthusiasm and trust and renege on your pledges. You used your station to pass a comprehensive tax cut for the rich, and you became the swamp instead of draining it.

Now you're a one term president. Tough, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

See you in court. This whole rigged election will overturned if there is any justice considering all the fuckery that had gone on. The left should be proud that they have to win via dead people and blatantly adding ballots.

I didnt even vote for Trump. I voted for Jorgensen but... yea a corrupt election.
An election officer admitted she voted for Trump on behalf of her dead spouse in 2016. Imagine what else she did as an election official back then. Why didn't the right care in 2016??

is this train wreck finally over?

god damn does US suck with its 2 party system (yes, I know there are more than 2 parties, but they as well might not exist) and lobbying

these elections are not for the people, they are for lobbyists and corporations

I dont underestimate how pervasive the cult of trump is. I also think theres a quiet racism in more white people than i had previously imagined. And no, im not some pro blm loon. Im anti blm and dont think blacks are being unfairly killed by police. That said, i live in the south and i have seen a lot of lowkey racism from my friends and family that are trump supporters and its something that isnt apparant on the surface.
How do you reconcile the fact that more % of minorities voted for republican in 2020 since 1970? Trump actually gained on women, latinos and black vote, and lost on white men.

In court for what?

LMAO, I guess if its a nothing burger than you will claim justice is blind right? But oh no Trump is innocent and that was a good call by the courts right? I guess you guys make up the rules as you go right?

<Dany07>

I mean let’s be honest they prob joined to forum to make threads in the heavies about how MMA is barbaric and should be banned. Or they are obsessed with WMMA and Ronda Rousey

pepe.jpg

I agree. It'd s selfish way to just check out of existence. Lazy is more like it.
Going to have a lot of cats when he's older. People are meant to have kids and reproduce. That's why people like kids and like being around them, it mean they are being successful and reproducing.

Its pure hedonism. He's bragging about golf, buying paper, and retiring early. Cool, you ended your genetic lineage and will never raise a family so you can spend more time in your 50s golfing, watching Netflix, and smugly posting online about your Master's. Trading long-term fulfillment for instant, shallow gratification.

Biden won. But you don’t think trump is going to drag this out in court? This was the sole reason he pushed through his SC pick before the election. I have faith in the courts, but who knows.
Trump is on track to lose decisively. If this was about one state it might be a concern. The SC is not interested in Donald Trump.

<Dany07>

Imagine being a guy so beta he needs to think he's alpha through a fat fuck like Donald Trump lol

Yep. My kid is due in January. I was hoping that when he got to Kindergarten, he'd be learning about the founding fathers and the pilgrims and America's history. Instead, he is going to be learning about the time George Floyd was peacefully protesting climate change when Donald Trump came and lynched him, or about how boy babies that reach for a pink blanket should be started on HRT.

No wants that fake fluffy history.

is this train wreck finally over?

god damn does US suck with its 2 party system (yes, I know there are more than 2 parties, but they as well might not exist) and lobbying

these elections are not for the people, they are for lobbyists and corporations

It's been over for days. Trump supporters have just been really prolonging their suffering.

It's been clear since election day Trump was going to lose PA, AZ, and NV.

I have to say I found Trump's addresses pretty amusing.
First he said to "Stop the vote" which had of course already happened, although he clarified later by tweet that he meant "stop the count". Although of course if they'd stopped at that point Trump would have lost 268 to Biden's 270.
Then he claimed, "If you count the legal votes I easily win", which is just hilariously ridiculous.
After which he claimed the Georgia count was run by Democrats, when it's run by Republicans (secretary of state).
Then he claimed he had strong court cases in Michigan and Georgia, but they'd already been thrown out of court (and it'd been reported) earlier.
Then he said that Pennsylvania had been accepting ballots for longer than their three day limit, even though it's only been 2 days.

Pretty damn funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back