Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good parent doesn't rely on school and television to teach their child everything...
You realize kids are in school hours a day? Being able to do things that are opposite of what school is, isn't easy. And it's not a sure thing you can save them from the cult due to peer pressure and wanting to please the teacher

I wouldn't be too braggadocios if I were a leftist. Biden barely scrapped by (assuming the results stand), despite 4 years of the news and intelligence agencies consistently attacking Trump, along with the pandemic and associated recession in his final year. And despite that Trump outperformed the polls and almost took it. You guys should be worried in the future.
The future is now.

a76a3469af42ccc34b8f55c5dcccd733.gif

I'm sure you'd say the same thing if schools were teaching radical far-right thought.

My wife and I opted to not have children. It's pretty glorious. I can play all the golf I want, I paid for my Master's with cash, I'm on track to retire in my early 50's. Parenthood is for suckers.

Yep. My kid is due in January. I was hoping that when he got to Kindergarten, he'd be learning about the founding fathers and the pilgrims and America's history. Instead, he is going to be learning about the time George Floyd was peacefully protesting climate change when Donald Trump came and lynched him, or about how boy babies that reach for a pink blanket should be started on HRT.

I wouldn't be too braggadocios if I were a leftist. Biden barely scrapped by (assuming the results stand), despite 4 years of the news and intelligence agencies consistently attacking Trump, along with the pandemic and associated recession in his final year. And despite that Trump outperformed the polls and almost took it. You guys should be worried in the future.

Barely scraped by? He's about to lose to a Biden who will garner over 300 EVs. States being close doesn't mean Biden barely scraped by. There are close states in every election lmao

You know if Don Jr and Hunter could put politics aside, they'd party hard together.
They probably have the same connect and don’t even know it.

Most people that say this don't have kids.
It's hard to teach em. My kids are bilingual, like actually comfortable in both languages. It isn't easy and basically every mixed family I see has failed ir sent their kids to international school, which is crazy expensive
I'm sure you'd say the same thing if schools were teaching radical far-right thought.

You realize kids are in school hours a day? Being able to do things that are opposite of what school is, isn't easy. And it's not a sure thing you can save them from the cult due to peer pressure and wanting to please the teacher

I had no idea! I never went to school, myself. It's amazing that I can spell, let alone formulate complete sentences.

Yep. My kid is due in January. I was hoping that when he got to Kindergarten, he'd be learning about the founding fathers and the pilgrims and America's history. Instead, he is going to be learning about the time George Floyd was peacefully protesting climate change when Donald Trump came and lynched him, or about how boy babies that reach for a pink blanket should be started on HRT.
Pull up your boot straps and send him to a private school that teaches creationism. You have options if you're not poor

My wife and I opted to not have children. It's pretty glorious. I can play all the golf I want, I paid for my Master's with cash, I'm on track to retire in my early 50's. Parenthood is for suckers.

Ok. There is an unbroken genetic chain spanning billions of years leading from you to the first organisms on earth. Billions of generations all successfully reproducing. And now it ends with you.

One thing is for sure he is an alcoholic. Dude always looks like he has a hangover or drunk. I also think he does almost as much coke as hunter.
Don't think most hearts could take the amount of coke that Hunter does

Joe Biden received more votes than any other person that has ever lived.

This is a tremendous victory.

i really truly hope Trump fights tooth & nail over this. i would love to watch him take two massive Ls in a row. it will completely shatter his fragile self-worth.

Not to mention all the money he and the RNC will waste on Lawyers.

nobody said it was easy.

This is what you do.. You talk to your kids with the same calm tone that Biden used to clearly tell the American people he was for us. Not that loud mouth obnoxious whining complaining me me me, look at me tone that Trump used, at the debates. Talk to your kids calm and clear when you share with them your values, and they will be fine.

Biden won. But you don’t think trump is going to drag this out in court? This was the sole reason he pushed through his SC pick before the election. I have faith in the courts, but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back