Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. My kid is due in January. I was hoping that when he got to Kindergarten, he'd be learning about the founding fathers and the pilgrims and America's history. Instead, he is going to be learning about the time George Floyd was peacefully protesting climate change when Donald Trump came and lynched him, or about how boy babies that reach for a pink blanket should be started on HRT.

A good parent doesn't rely on school and television to teach their child everything...

Just here for tear collection

tearcollector11.jpg
Its a desert.

BTW read thst the polls were 7%+ plus off. I honestly think a regular person could probably guess better than these polls preformed. What a bunch if useless eggheads that just Welch money

Lead in PA will be too big won't be enough late ballots to toss to save Trump even if courts did so. Recounts won't move the results enough. Widespread coordinated fraud can't be proved.

It's over. That was it.

The wild conspiracy theories from quite a few Trump-supporters in this thread shows how cult-like his support is. They simply cannot comprehend that he could lose. The rallies! Yuuuggeee! The enthusiasm!

I haven't updated my model from yesterday on PA, but I suspect its predicted 49.7 Biden vs. 49.1 Trump will hold, or be close. Likely some rounding effects as I only have so much information on % complete, but it's not likely to even be in recount territory.

PA renders concerns about all other states undecided at the moment null and void.

Expect media announcements shortly for President-Elect Joe Biden.

May God have mercy on our souls.

Yep. My kid is due in January. I was hoping that when he got to Kindergarten, he'd be learning about the founding fathers and the pilgrims and America's history. Instead, he is going to be learning about the time George Floyd was peacefully protesting climate change when Donald Trump came and lynched him, or about how boy babies that reach for a pink blanket should be started on HRT.
{<jimmies}

I wouldn't be too braggadocios if I were a leftist. Biden barely scrapped by (assuming the results stand), despite 4 years of the news and intelligence agencies consistently attacking Trump, along with the pandemic and associated recession in his final year. And despite that Trump outperformed the polls and almost took it. You guys should be worried in the future.
yeah yeah yeah... same trump rhetoric about worrying about shit, being afraid of shit and all that nonsense. But not Covid. that's the one thing Trumps didn't fear monger or try to get people to be all worried and concerned about

Well, at least he made politics funny again. That's gotta count for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back