Elections US Election day(s) PBP days 2, 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
1cl7u4.jpg

God damn my heart can't take this. Trump's team is pretty adamant that they have AZ, GA and PA.

PA honestly seems reasonable. That was a big mountain for Biden to climb, even with the mail ins.

Not sure if it will matter though. Isn't NC trending Biden?

If Joe wins he’s adding the Metamucil and Depends logos to the American flag

GA and nc haven't updated their numbers alll day what in the fuck

Dude. Nap time
CloudyIlliterateGalapagosdove-size_restricted.gif

I've gotta be strong! Everyone's counting one me, I can't let them down! Whenever my friends needed me most I was always too weak or to scared to help them. I've been letting them down my whole life! I can't do that! I won't watch anymore!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@Prefect my response just before the thread was locked:

Your response: US Election Day PBP Thread

What policy? Both parties exist to make the wealthy even more money. It is hilarious how many people jumped on the activist fad in order to "fight the power" and put an establishment democrat in charge.

Hedges:
The power of politicians such as Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer or Mitch McConnell comes from being able to funnel corporate money to anointed candidates. In a functioning political system, one not saturated with corporate cash, they would not hold power.

...They looted $4 trillion on a scale unseen since the 2008 bailout overseen by Barack Obama and Biden. They gorged and enriched themselves at our expense, while tossing crumbs out the windows of their private jets, yachts, penthouses and palatial estates to the suffering and despised masses.

https://www.salon.com/2020/11/01/th...pair-thats-whats-killing-us-not-donald-trump/

You are responding to my question of what policies did Trump implement in 4 years with a sidetracking copying a paste.

You were claiming a vote for Biden was more of the same when Trump got nearly nothing done in 4 years. What polices did Trump implement in his 4 years?

Trump’s lead in PA is shrinking by about 0.4% every 15 minutes.

You have me confused with somebody emotionally invested in the race.

If you're not honest enough to admit there might be a problem here then I don't know what to tell you.

Look at his join date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back