Elections US Election day(s) PBP days 2, 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn my heart can't take this. Trump's team is pretty adamant that they have AZ, GA and PA.

Lol of course they are, they called it yesterday that they won it all and even wanted to use supreme court to stop votes

So when I google 'Donald Trump Twitter', I no longer see his official account + his recent tweets like I did last night

@Prefect my response just before the thread was locked:

Your response: US Election Day PBP Thread

What policy? Both parties exist to make the wealthy even more money. It is hilarious how many people jumped on the activist fad in order to "fight the power" and put an establishment democrat in charge.

Hedges:
The power of politicians such as Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer or Mitch McConnell comes from being able to funnel corporate money to anointed candidates. In a functioning political system, one not saturated with corporate cash, they would not hold power.

...They looted $4 trillion on a scale unseen since the 2008 bailout overseen by Barack Obama and Biden. They gorged and enriched themselves at our expense, while tossing crumbs out the windows of their private jets, yachts, penthouses and palatial estates to the suffering and despised masses.

https://www.salon.com/2020/11/01/th...pair-thats-whats-killing-us-not-donald-trump/
No suprising. But everyone wants to think it's their opposing political party that's the problem. We literally need a reform of our political system instead of our police.

God damn my heart can't take this. Trump's team is pretty adamant that they have AZ, GA and PA.

Game changer if true. He still needs to hold NC. Sleepy Joe is gonna take Michigan and will only need Nevada if Trump can’t flip AZ

TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

2cb19aefdcf35331f6ae2698aa8b8f50.gif

I would call America's inability to run a proper vote third-world, but honestly I can't think of a third world nation that is this incompetent when it comes to running an election.

It's not actually impossible to get all the votes counted in a day and prevent even the appearance of electoral shenanigans. Literally everyone else in the world can do it.

There's insane people on both sides. You have the SJW-triggered-Trump is Hitler-Call me by my pronoun-genders don't exist-ACAB abolish the police-get Trump out at all costs-White people are evil- nutjobs; and you have the Don't tread on muh mask - climate change doesn't exist - covid is the flubros - Hillary is a lizard -Oh no teh gheys- don't background check muh guns nutjobs. Both are equally terrible, but probably minorities.

Even a difference of 0.8% in Michigan is like 40k votes. Imagine carting off 40,000 ballots and either getting rid of them, or adding them or whatever other stupidity you want to come up with. What are the odds that that happens with thousands of ballots, in different states, under different conditions, in the eyes of bipartisan monitors; in the context of Trump already having won once by a small margin already (why wouldn't they "fraud" for Hillary?). What's the proof and how is that even probable and even practically possible? Somehow it's fraud only in the states that Trump is trending down, but absentee ballots where he is trending up aren't? Use your fucking brains my bros. Whatever the result is, it is what it is, and then in 4 years we do it again.

I agree, what I will say though is that I think in the case of Clinton, they wouldn't have thought it necessary. I remember waking up that day and being absolutely gobsmacked that Trump had won because in the build-up to that election I was convicned Trump was a plant to get Hilary elected and keep the bloodline going. I mean, this guy was doing physical impressions of a mongoloid disabled person to the face of a handicapped person during one conference. It seemed like a man trying to sabotage winning! I was convinced he wasn't gonna get anywhere remotely close to challenging. I think the Democrats also thought that.

Whereas this time, it's a 'by all means necessary' situation to get him out. So I definitely could see why they 'might' do something like that this time. Personally, I doubt they have, but just playing Devil's Advocate.

GIVE HIM YOUR ENERGY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
tenor.gif

210ea55a51398bba7086c603f18620e6.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cHUsero.gif

Seeing how this election played out, can you imagine if this was in the 1800s?

No wonder they used to have state electorates vote for the president instead. Trying to track this kind of voting and co-ordinate all the random bullshit popping up in the 1700s and 1800s would have been madness, especially before the telegram. Maybe that's why they actually have the electoral college, and not because of representing states or whatever?
To be fair only white men who owned land could vote and we had a small fraction of the current population.

We should have official Arizona results by at 9 pm Eastern time tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back