Elections US Election Day PBP Thread

Who did you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If trump loses Florida I think it's game over.

I want Trump to win but I think he is up against it this time.
Oh Yeah he's done if he doesn't get Florida. Unless by some chance he snags Pennsylvania

tumblr_prc6l74pr11x0bvwko2_500.gif

-Im voting against unconstitutional lockdowns, while assembly rights are exclusively given to BLM rioters

-Im voting against Marxism

-Im voting against censorship

-Im voting against the party of civil unrest

-Im voting against the murder of babies and the justification of it

-Im voting against @Trotsky @The Big Bang @Queen B @tonni @Hawkeye Pierce @ultramanhyata @Gundarmyx @StoneColdSteveAustin @Rational Poster @PolishHeadlock2 @andnowweknow @Ruprecht @Jack V Savage @Ornife

MAGA 2020, BABY

thanks for the list of cool posters man.

Understandable but how does this not apply to the GOP as well? Our whole system needs a change but anyone thinking that the current Republican party is not crazy may need an evaluation.
I honestly like the walk away Republicans. They seem like a sane alternative to all the crazy.

There’s a sticky thread for election predictions. I don’t want to overlap efforts with that one.
Why not poll who you voted for. And give the third option of "wish I were Murican"

I'm 1000% sure that Trump will win the elections.
I don't care who wins but Trump will win 1000%.
It has already been decided. The puppet show can't change it.

So did Trump declare victory yet? Seriously, I give him until about noon before he starts tweeting false stats and his simp followers start celebrating.

I honestly like the walk away Republicans. They seem like a sane alternative to all the crazy.

I appreciate the compliment man, thanks.

(Well, I'm not a registered R but I think the sentiment still applies...)

-Im voting against unconstitutional lockdowns, while assembly rights are exclusively given to BLM rioters

-Im voting against Marxism

-Im voting against censorship

-Im voting against the party of civil unrest

-Im voting against the murder of babies and the justification of it

-Im voting against @Trotsky @The Big Bang @Queen B @tonni @Hawkeye Pierce @ultramanhyata @Gundarmyx @StoneColdSteveAustin @Rational Poster @PolishHeadlock2 @andnowweknow @Ruprecht @Jack V Savage @Ornife @thenorthremembers @Edison Exotic @44nutman @WalkenWouldOwn

MAGA 2020, BABY

it’s incredible that the your list of dummies support those things..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back