Elections US Election Day PBP Thread

Who did you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a disaster. I wanted a landslide victory for either candidate. Now regardless of the results this thing will be contested for weeks with neither side accepting defeat. You really need to fix your voting system and make it more cohesive.

So, if Biden wins, we have our first female (and POC) vice president. A rather big deal, something NOBODY is talking about.
She'll be president.

The Queen, Jacinda, Kamala, Castro's son, Xi etc. It's gonna be awesome!

Im still not giving up on my 269 prediction....

did biden get all 4 votes in Maine?

I think Nevada is actually very important. If Biden drops it, it quite certain he has to make up votes in GA or PA

To all the people claiming theres election fraud happening why aren’t they calling the outcome now for Biden? He got the lead over 270, if they’re not really counting votes, they could just call it now.

I didn't have much of a dog-fight in this election perhaps wanted trump to remain only for the laughs and his twitter road rages. But getting a Nancy Pelosi interview would be equally hilarious cause I know it's gonna be toxic and venomous kicking trump while his down lmao

LMAO, so true. I love that she rubs the right the wrong way. Its almost as bad as how I feel about the criminal Trump

I bet 20 years ago Nancy was a hot babe. Too bad she is out her prime right now. Prime Nancy= Beautiful, smart and for the people.
To show just how old she is, here is Nancy Pelosi with JFK

jfk-1-e1591729824203.jpg

True, but they might be more indifferent towards her compared to Hillary. If anything, her being the VP pick isn't a total disaster like Palin.

I think her being a younger person helped Biden a lot considering his age.

Republicans saying this is rigged is no different than Democrats saying the Russians rigged the last election.

When you’re “sitting on the fence” it’s easy to see the hypocrisy of both sides.
<PlusJuan>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back