Elections US Election Day PBP Thread

Who did you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven’t seen anything yet so posting this here.

Use this thread for general chat about the election results coming in, celebration of the election, any election related chit chat.

Turn this into a poll so we can get everyone on record with their final predictions.

If trump loses Florida I think it's game over.

I want Trump to win but I think he is up against it this time.

It seems people who were confident that Trump had the election in the bag just a few weeks ago are less confident today even though the polls have not really changed. Why do you think that is?

oh a trump win would be epic
imagine the meltdowns
4 more years will break some people in ways we haven't yet seen since now there's no way they could even win against him
all they would have is hoping he dies
so you will see the proliferation of witches on tumblr making rituals and dumbass things like that
an entire generation wasted on schizophrenic hate
an entire entertainment class, social media moguls, gigantic sums of money, all these efforts gone to shit while Don gets another 2-3 people in the Scotus
but it's good for the trolls
if I was an American living in America I would be concerned about what the lunatic left would do - they will burn cities to the ground if it happens

so, I dunno.

I have ZERO faith in the democratic party rebuilding themselves into something sane if Trump wins again. They are just so far fucked it's ridiculous.

I have ZERO faith in the democratic party rebuilding themselves into something sane if Trump wins again. They are just so far fucked it's ridiculous.
well they would fall even more prey to the aoc nutcase part of the left so much that I think it will become unvotable on the long run

Got in line 20 minutes ago and it's probably 200 people deep

I voted early and it took maybe 10 minutes. Might drive down to see if my usual polling place is busier than last year.

-Im voting against unconstitutional lockdowns, while assembly rights are exclusively given to BLM rioters

-Im voting against Marxism

-Im voting against censorship

-Im voting against the party of civil unrest

-Im voting against the murder of babies and the justification of it

-Im voting against @Trotsky @The Big Bang @Queen B @tonni @Hawkeye Pierce @ultramanhyata @Gundarmyx @StoneColdSteveAustin @Rational Poster @PolishHeadlock2 @andnowweknow

MAGA 2020, BABY

Don't forget to add Rupwretch and Hack V. (for Virgin) Savage to that list.

I feel so disrespected right now.

Biden will starch Trump, I take no joy in saying this.

I just feel that Trump has strayed far away from his 2016 campaign of populism, and that's what got him elected in the first place.

We'll see .

If trump loses Florida I think it's game over.

I want Trump to win but I think he is up against it this time.

I voted Biden.

but I think Trump has a decent shot particular because NC and Pa are ripe for the flipping in his way.

However, Florida might be a problem for him. He didn’t outperform his polls in 2016 by a large margin in Florida.

If dementia joe wins I’m going to need about 30 of you to self elect to never post again

for humanities sake

I voted early and it took maybe 10 minutes. Might drive down to see if my usual polling place is busier than last year.

2861dbec307264b7e1441b71fb79798576e59676.gifv

-Im voting against unconstitutional lockdowns, while assembly rights are exclusively given to BLM rioters

-Im voting against Marxism

-Im voting against censorship

-Im voting against the party of civil unrest

-Im voting against the murder of babies and the justification of it

-Im voting against @Trotsky @The Big Bang @Queen B @tonni @Hawkeye Pierce @ultramanhyata @Gundarmyx @StoneColdSteveAustin @Rational Poster @PolishHeadlock2 @andnowweknow

MAGA 2020, BABY

Deflection Day.

Don't beg. Despite you temporarily pissing me off that one time and the fact we disagree on a lot issues (definitely not all issues but some for sure) you are a good poster and a net positive here. Begging is unbecoming of a good contributor haha.

Cheers to a fun election day though. Even though I'm more conservative than not, we did vote for the same guy in this one.

Understandable but how does this not apply to the GOP as well? Our whole system needs a change but anyone thinking that the current Republican party is not crazy may need an evaluation.

Turn this into a poll so we can get everyone on record with their final predictions.

There’s a sticky thread for election predictions. I don’t want to overlap efforts with that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back