Elections US Election Day PBP Thread

Who did you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bullshit people are over are the lockdowns and rioting
Oh I think we all feel that way. I just don’t believe that voting for Trump will make a difference in that. Proof: he’s already president and those things are happening.
At the end of the day though, what I hope for most is as smooth an election process as is possible, and a peaceful transition into the next 4 years, regardless of which way it goes.
We are all Americans after all.

tenor.gif

In!

I live in a town of 5,000 people. I've never had to wait even five minutes to vote. I am currently in a 40 minute line.

But I thought it was far too dangerous to vote in person this year?

Didn’t realize you were a covid denier

Oh I think we all feel that way. I just don’t believe that voting for Trump will make a difference in that. Proof: he’s already president and those things are happening.
At the end of the day though, what I hope for most is as smooth an election process as is possible, and a peaceful transition into the next 4 years, regardless of which way it goes.
We are all Americans after all.

lockdowns are state law. not fed law.

If trump loses Florida I think it's game over.

I want Trump to win but I think he is up against it this time.

Trump is not losing Florida, its not happening. The bigger concern, at least electorally, is that he needs to grab a state like Ohio, obviously, but he also needs some of those Rust Belt states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, etc. I wouldn't worry too much about Florida. He needs a Michigan or a Pennsylvania to really be competitive.

I’m pretty sure Trump declared victory multiple times over the past 4 years all the way up thru yesterday, so I wanted to congratulate team Trump on all of its incredible winning. Too bad about all that fake news and the communist deep state and adrenochrome Hollywood sex cults, am I right?

Which would be more entertaining though? a Trump win or Biden win?
I hope the right wins. Much as I detest Trump for the blowhard narcissist he is, the left and their values might line up better with mine if not for the abundance of extremists and the immense visible attempts by left controlled social media with no oversight flexing their abilities to enrage and divide and guide the narrative.

If Biden wins it will be comical to see how the news begins to marginalize BLM and limit their exposure like they did in 2016 after they lost. And how fast the exact same covid situation in the news suddenly becomes totally different in narrative.

Its plain as day how they rage at right wing rallies for superspreading but utterly ignore the protest/riots as superspreader events currently.

Which would be more entertaining though? a Trump win or Biden win?
oh a trump win would be epic
imagine the meltdowns
4 more years will break some people in ways we haven't yet seen since now there's no way they could even win against him
all they would have is hoping he dies
so you will see the proliferation of witches on tumblr making rituals and dumbass things like that
an entire generation wasted on schizophrenic hate
an entire entertainment class, social media moguls, gigantic sums of money, all these efforts gone to shit while Don gets another 2-3 people in the Scotus
but it's good for the trolls
if I was an American living in America I would be concerned about what the lunatic left would do - they will burn cities to the ground if it happens

so, I dunno.

Trump is not losing Florida, its not happening. The bigger concern, at least electorally, is that he needs to grab a state like Ohio, obviously, but he also needs some of those Rust Belt states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, etc. I wouldn't worry too much about Florida. He needs a Michigan or a Pennsylvania to really be competitive.
if he gets Florida than he just needs 2 of 4 of what you listed which is doable.

-Im voting against unconstitutional lockdowns, while assembly rights are exclusively given to BLM rioters

-Im voting against Marxism

-Im voting against censorship

-Im voting against the party of civil unrest

-Im voting against the murder of babies and the justification of it

-Im voting against @Trotsky @The Big Bang @Queen B @tonni @Hawkeye Pierce @ultramanhyata @Gundarmyx @StoneColdSteveAustin @Rational Poster @PolishHeadlock2 @andnowweknow

MAGA 2020, BABY

Don't forget to add Rupwretch and Hack V. (for Virgin) Savage to that list.

The healing power of a referendum.

I hope Trump wins; I think Biden will probably win the EC via Pennsylvania (which is annoying, because i think i said a different state in the prediction thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back