US does prisoner swap with Taliban

Dude got booted out of Coast Guard Basic Training then is able to enlist in the Army and graduate Basic? Sorry to my Army Brothers and Sisters, but there will be some jokes cracked about this (still love you all)...

yes it's real.

Just confirmed it myself looking up his Twitter feed. He's deleted that tweet but replies reacting to it are still there (as is the initial tweet he was replying to).

As if his simpering fuckwittery regarding Afghanistan wasn't bad enough, that account he's replying to, Abdulqahar Balkhi, is a Taliban source representing their website, The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan - shahamat-english.com

Hopefully he gets the military trial he deserves, not a pat on the back.

Just confirmed it myself looking up his Twitter feed. He's deleted that tweet but replies reacting to it are still there (as is the initial tweet he was replying to).

As if his simpering fuckwittery regarding Afghanistan wasn't bad enough, that account he's replying to, Abdulqahar Balkhi, is a Taliban source representing their website, The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan - shahamat-english.com

Wow that dad is a king douche.

Showing that as of yesterday the Taliban is a dangerous terrorist organization, something a few of the more derp posters have in the face of history tried to obfuscate for their political wants.

well, it appears now that the democrats are moving away from calling the taliban terrorists. you cant call them that anymore, so it is YOU who is the derp poster. they are a legitimate government organization now, so please do not be disrespectful to them

Damn shame we've taken him back... I hope he spends the rest of his days in Leavenworth living in complete shame of his cowardice.

This and I hope he gets the full prison treatment by his fellow inmates.

My expert armchair analysis has led me to diagnose Robert Bergdahl as suffering from Stockholm Syndrome by Proxy.

It could be that I know wtf I am talking about pertaining to the military and I don't have feelings of guilt where I feel the need to white knight a piece of shit with no honor.

Or it could be that you read an unsworn facebook statement that reportedly comes from a squad leader in his platoon highlighting his desertion, and you take it as God's testimony.

Just stick to what you are good at, like cleaning your rifle.

Or it could be that you read an unsworn facebook statement that reportedly comes from a squad leader in his platoon highlighting his desertion, and you take it as God's testimony.

Just stick to what you are good at, like cleaning your rifle.

Aren't you cute

It was more than one person

The squad leader hasn't actually spoken since he is still on ad

Don't forget the sig acts

Adjacent units briefed

Nonanswers by the admin

Lastly its a carbine and I don't clean it much since those that actually know about weapons realize they don't have to be spotless

Aren't you cute

It was more than one person

The squad leader hasn't actually spoken since he is still on ad

Don't forget the sig acts

Adjacent units briefed

Nonanswers by the admin

Lastly its a carbine and I don't clean it much since those that actually know about weapons realize they don't have to be spotless

What's cute is you trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes with your service. First off, his disappearance would never be on any sigacts board since that is completely a feature of collections. It'd be on a significant event board. lrn2magtf.

2nd, adjacent units were briefed he was missing in action. Suprisingly, that is all we know as fact regarding his disappearance prior to his discovery by the Taliban and becoming a POW. We do not know if he left on his own volition, we do not know if he was smoking the afghan ganja and went on a real bad trip. Why don't we know this?

Because no investigation has even convened to go find out, which is why I am tacitly pointing out you should keep your opinion to yourself.

What's cute is you trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes with your service. First off, his disappearance would never be on any sigacts board since that is completely a feature of collections. It'd be on a significant event board. lrn2magtf.

2nd, adjacent units were briefed he was missing in action. Suprisingly, that is all we know as fact regarding his disappearance prior to his discovery by the Taliban and becoming a POW. We do not know if he left on his own volition, we do not know if he was smoking the afghan ganja and went on a real bad trip. Why don't we know this?

Because no investigation has even convened to go find out, which is why I am tacitly pointing out you should keep your opinion to yourself.

I can't believe I'm actually posting a Hannity interview, but.....

[YT]s7SqxDRo_EQ[/YT]

The guys who were there are pretty adamant that Bergdahl was seeking out the taliban.

Magtf?

You didn't realize he was in the Army and you want to smart ass ops pogue it?

There have been multiple investigations lrn215-6. They hsve2 released the findings officially.

You can white knight the shit head all you want. You won't look good

Back