Crime US Crime Data Estimates Show Murder Rate Is At 25 Year High

Undoubtedly the product of four years of Donald "Cheeto Hitler" Trump actively enabling white supremacists to run roughshod.

Hope you're happy, AmeriKKKa.

https://national-justice.com/out-co...-data-estimates-show-murder-rate-25-year-high
I'm supposed to get worked up about this chart?
crimedata.png

FFS, could you nitwits stop being partisan hacks for five seconds?

And I will make an educated guess and say around 70% of them are black men killing other black men in gang-related violence.

That's really the saddest part to all of this. In an effort to shield black people from criticism, generally well-intentioned, liberal types will end up blaming white supremicism or police or literally anything other than a further breakdown in many black communities. The sad part about it is that this only makes the problem worse for the people who grow up in those communities.

A couple years ago I went with a friend to visit his mom at his childhood home in Garfield Park in Chicago. It was wild. There's a legitimate feeling of evil and you just know that a stray bullet could end everything in a moment. I don't know what the solution is, but whatever we've been doing so far isn't working. It looks like it's actually making it worse.

Intelligent People
"Crime correlates with poverty not ethnicity."

War Room
"DeM NI**As iS kIllun eACh udder. Lok DEm uP"

You're banging your head against a wall dealing with racist idiots, pal. There's a reason West Virginia is the murder capital of the United States. All poverty and nothing else.

So it rose from 6.1 to 6.7?

It's a literal bloodbath out there.

<Dany07>

People killing each other and criminals feeling like they can do whatever they want isn’t really funny, but ig we have a different sense of humor.

People killing each other and criminals feeling like they can do whatever they want isn’t really funny, but ig we have a different sense of humor.

You missed the point dummy.

Nothing has changed. Murder is still a crime.

The rate increase is an incredibly insignificant data point because of how minor it is.

We're talking about 10% of a single digit number.

Intelligent People
I hate to knock someone off their high horse, but it correlates with both, dumb bass.

Intelligent People

War Room

Who mentioned anything about "ethnicity"?

There are poor areas that have little-to-no crime, btw.

Also, why did you spell that last sentence like that? That's not how the people you were aiming it at talk.

Intelligent People

War Room

It correlates with shitty parenting, that's what 98% of psychologists will tell you.

You missed the point dummy.

Nothing has changed. Murder is still a crime.

The rate increase is an incredibly insignificant data point because of how minor it is.

We're talking about 10% of a single digit number.

Im aware of the change, I don’t think it’s funny.

Dummy.

Im aware of the change, I don’t think it’s funny.

Dummy.

Nothing has significantly changed. Murder is still illegal, the rate increase is insignificant because the rate is incredibly low to begin with.

Back