Social US birth rate drops to its lowest point in more than a century

Listen to you actually posting seriously about this notion.

<{anton}>

Go eat a Twinkie and lament about Cyberpunk 2077 dork.

If you check my post history in the arcade you'll actually see I'm the only one pointing out that the trailers were dogshit and the game was probably going to be bad.

Yeah them.

You do understand the discussion about capitalization right?
So, do you mean it ought to have been capitalized here?

"Trump said "I want to run as a Republican. I don't want to run as an independent;" he scolded the Daily News for their coverage of him; and he declared proudly, "I have always had a great relationship with the blacks.""

So, do you mean it ought to have been capitalized here?

"Trump said "I want to run as a Republican. I don't want to run as an independent;" he scolded the Daily News for their coverage of him; and he declared proudly, "I have always had a great relationship with the blacks.""

I have no idea, it's a non issue to most sane people.

You'd be hard pressed to find any Canadian on here who has slandered and chastized the Americans for their selection of Donald Trump as leader. Way off bro.

If you check my post history in the arcade you'll actually see I'm the only one pointing out that the trailers were dogshit and the game was probably going to be bad.

All I can go off is your comment about wanting stimulus checks so you can stay inside, avoid sunlight and human contact so you can play Cyberpunk 2077 bro.

<Neil01>

I have no idea, it's a non issue to most sane people.

You'd be hard pressed to find any Canadian on here who has slandered and chastized the Americans for their selection of Donald Trump as leader. Way off bro.
You say that like it's a good thing while also not knowing what slander means.

LMAO

All I can go off is your comment about wanting stimulus checks so you can stay inside, avoid sunlight and human contact so you can play Cyberpunk 2077 bro.

<Neil01>

Imagine pretending to not want free money, that's already technically yours, and wanting to go to work, when you don't have to, just to be a prick on the internet.

Strange headline, as I'm pretty sure a century ago people were still having like 4-6 kids each.

Should have just said "lowest point EVER"
I see your edit. Seems like you forget things like the Spanish Flue and the US Civil War. Not sure about other possible impacts but it seems likely "lowest point ever" is not accurate.

Don’t worry I’m sure the gubment will bring in people from third world countries to continue unsustainable population growth.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170812092920-03-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted.jpg

You must've eaten a few too many potatoes tonight bro. Go sleep it off.
Nah, dude. I'm laughing at you. Just you. How about you try to address my reply instead of following it with empty nonsense?

Imagine pretending to not want free money, that's already technically yours, and wanting to go to work, when you don't have to, just to be a prick on the internet.
I have more important things to concern myself with than rationalizing laziness. But thanks for the pep talk.

America is pretty crowded, even though we are a large country. Home prices are sky high in many coastal cities. Homelessness has shot up.

To fund social programs, just close corporate tax loopholes and increase taxes on the super rich.
I’m sure a lot of waste could be cut out of the system as it is. There is probably as much waste as there is actual stuff getting done at this point

Nah, dude. I'm laughing at you. Just you. How about you try to justify your silly post instead of following it with empty nonsense?
What silly post? I'm assuming you referenced a Trump quote to infer my allegiance to him, rather than actually discussing the context of capitalization as you were getting bothered about earlier.

Now you're laughing to yourself about nothing. You sound loopy. That paranoia on the island finally get to you?

Edit - oh you mean my poor use of the word slander.....yes bad choice. Talk about missing the point though. LOL

I heard some recent studies indicating younger people are reporting masturbation as more pleasurable than sexual gratification with another person. 60% was the number cited....

I believe these numbers could be accurate for women based on the way women I have known discuss masturbation. But any straight male claiming this position has either never had sex with a female or has had extremely limited sexual exposure to females. IMO.

What silly post? I'm assuming you referenced a Trump quote to infer my allegiance to him, rather than actually discussing the context of capitalization as you were getting bothered about earlier.

Now you're laughing to yourself about nothing. You sound loopy. That paranoia on the island finally get to you?

Edit - oh you mean my poor use of the word slander.....yes bad choice. Talk about missing the point though. LOL
Nah dude. Read my first reply to you again if you think it will help. You're the one missing the point.

I believe these numbers could be accurate for women based on the way women I have known discuss masturbation. But any straight male claiming this position has either never had sex with a female or has had extremely limited sexual exposure to females. IMO.

These stats/trends are happening everywhere and most certainly include men. They coincide with marriage decline, birth rate decline, etc. We thought the 20th century was "the century of the self".....apparently we were only getting warmed up.

Getting laid is now considered too much effort for the apathetic newer generations. Sad!

Doubt you have anything important to worry about.

I own a home, have a wife and two kids. I have infinitely more to worry about than your apartment renting, video game playing welfare case.

When you can't hack it, it's much easier to pretend you never wanted it.

Give your head a shake.

I've got a 50+ year old paranoid potato farmer and a welfare-wanting video game incel trying to chat shit. LOL.

Never change Sherdog.

Back