US Air Base, Nuclear Bombs Surrounded By Citizens, Troops

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Introduction: The protest occurred the day before US Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman General Joseph Dunford was due to arrive in Turkey for an inspection of the base. Common Dreams reported:

Thousands of Turkish troops, citizens and police ‘surrounded’ the Incirlik air base it operates with the United States Saturday night — blocking all entrances to the air base with heavy vehicles and security forces sent to secure its perimeter.

Turkish authorities restored access to and from the key US air base early Sunday, local media reported, the day the U.S. top military official is scheduled to visit the country and tour the base.

The Incirlik air base, located in an urban neighborhood in the southern Turkey city of Adana, reopened following a meeting with “security officials.” Incirlik air base is used by US and NATO forces to launch air strikes and drone attacks on Syria and Iraq. The US stores an estimated 50 hydrogen nuclear bombs at the air base.

7,000 troops and police used armored cars and large trucks to block the gates earlier Sunday following intelligence that raised suspicion another coup was being plotted following the failed July 15th coup, Ihlas News Agency reported. The blockade lasted four hours, the agency said.

https://www.popularresistance.org/u...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

seriously? blaming us for there shitty fucking problems? we should seriously withdraw and get our damn weapons out of there. God turkey needs to fuck off

If Turkey even so much as thinks about touching our shit, we need to raze them to the ground.

but seriously, fix your damn country. his shitty leadership is what caused the coup not the us

If Turkey even so much as thinks about touching our shit, we need to raze them to the ground.

I agree we should kill all the people there who aren't involved with this situation

Kill them all. Especially the children

There should be no nucs there. As unstable as it is if there are any still there this administration fucked up big time.

Turkey must be ready to meet their 72 virgins.

So is Turkey going to go all Ayattolah, and Shariah on us?

What problems was Turkey really having before ISIS? They were going to join the EU. They seem to be on the up and up. IF they had just shut their borders to ISIS, the whole situation probably not as bad as it is.

Good to see Erdogan is still taking his crazy pills. I have a feeling he's going to make a half ass attempt at acquiring that hardware. This is just the feeling out process to gauge White House reaction imo. Golum is bad juju for the middle east, and Europe both.

American foreign invaders looking for trouble and meddling in the internal affairs of other nations as usual.

Get the fuck out of there.

i'm not saying just collateral damage the shit outta those homies, but at a certain pt say you stand in front of a tank or any tactical vehicle.....and you get ran over?

oh well

TBF though, i feel the exact same way about protestors in roads in America. I"m not going out of my b/c you want to be an asshole and block a thoroughfare. Red Rover at that pt, IMO

I agree we should kill all the people there who aren't involved with this situation

Kill them all. Especially the children

Only you could be such a butthurt contrarian that you could find something to disagree with in my post. Lol.

Learn the difference between the figurative and literal use of language, chief, then you can sit at the adult table.

American foreign invaders looking for trouble and meddling in the internal affairs of other nations as usual.

look at where Turkey was during the USSR era.....i'm not sure Invading is the right word here, but our presence and our weapons aimed at them being the ONLY thing preventing that from being a russian speaking country now. Perhaps we shouldn't have lended our support (and Stinger Missiles to battle the Hinds or whatever) to the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan, seeing as how that turned out. I'd rather deal w/ the Uzbekistans and Turkmenistans than the radical muslim neighbors, just saying
ussr_map.jpg

Lol

There should be no nucs there. As unstable as it is if there are any still there this administration fucked up big time.

They cant do shit with them without the launch codes, and i doubt Turkey has them.

They cant do shit with them without the launch codes, and i doubt Turkey has them.

i think there B61 bombs not missiles. The Jupiter missile have been out of there for a long time

Only you could be such a butthurt contrarian that you could find something to disagree with in my post. Lol.

Learn the difference between the figurative and literal use of language, chief, then you can sit at the adult table.

Well you're a mans man, so how could I ever know when you're using a word figuratively or literally. I don't know how your mans man brain works

Our reluctance to remove nukes from Turkey goes back a ways...this is putting us in a tough spot, and I don't think we'll budge. Time to beef up security.

We should nuke Turkey. Just to piss off muslims and liberals.

Back