Urine Trouble...

Looks like this one is overflowing?

Lol love the sign above it. Looks like a drunk manlet trying to piss into the thing.

Figured this was another Sherbro having to dodge a drug test tbh.

I mean....it doesnt look appealing, but we need to be real here. Pissing is a natural biological function. And after a night of beers those flood gates open. So either we can have places for people to piss, or they're just going to piss wherever they can. Not having bathrooms or mini urinals won't solve the issue
And charging someone as some sort of sex offender for pissing is fucking absurd. When you gotta go, you gotta go.

We shouldnt encourage these, but just put them in some key areas where you know theres a lot of pissers.

I mean....it doesnt look appealing, but we need to be real here. Pissing is a natural biological function. And after a night of beers those flood gates open. So either we can have places for people to piss, or they're just going to piss wherever they can. Not having bathrooms or mini urinals won't solve the issue
And charging someone as some sort of sex offender for pissing is fucking absurd. When you gotta go, you gotta go.

We shouldnt encourage these, but just put them in some key areas where you know theres a lot of pissers.

EVen in the normally prudish UK you've started to see those street urinals that rise out of the ground at night introduced in places for Friday/Saturday nights to stop people coming home tanked pissing in doorways.

I have to admit though unless I was drunk(and I haven't been in over 15 years) on the verge of wetting myself I'd probably have trouble going in the middle of the street.

The world is our urinal

Which would really be the only negative for this, you could argue perhaps not equal investment in womens public toilets although perhaps they could learn to do without stalls for peeing in them as well and save some space. <45>

Which would really be the only negative for this, you could argue perhaps not equal investment in womens public toilets although perhaps they could learn to do without stalls for peeing in them as well and save some space. <45>
They should put spoon drains in womans toilets, a foot on each side squat and on there way

I would certainly use the open air toilet... To support myself as I pissed in the street. Yay wiener...

Back