News Urijah hints that TJ was on more than just EPO

It's just clean juice and lots of vitamins
Clean_Juice_TJ_Dillashaw.jpg

3jjtzcczu5571.jpg
Good ol' clen juice

35 year old presumably clean TJ is still top 3 in the division. Early 30s EPO TJ was an animal.

At this point it's safe to say most top level fighters are on that gear. It's pretty obvious. The reason I dislike TJ is for the training sucker shots personally.

Cody already said tj taught the TAM guys how to use steroids. That whole team is/was juiced to the gills. Most guys are on gear. Some guys are really really into gear and those are the guys mixed with guys using/cycling for the first few times that usually get caught.

If you watch carefully what Urijah says he hints that TJ was on more stuff than just EPO. He says that he only got caught for EPO and will just leave it at that but it seems like Urijah knows alot more about other stuff TJ was on.

He’s very careful with his words but its obvious that Team Alpha Male knew TJ was cheating for quite a while.

Source:

There are too stupid to notice when they tell on TJ, they are telling on themselves.

Salty faber forever salty. TAM will never have a champ again. TJ killed the only champ they ever had

If you watch carefully what Urijah says he hints that TJ was on more stuff than just EPO. He says that he only got caught for EPO and will just leave it at that but it seems like Urijah knows alot more about other stuff TJ was on.

He’s very careful with his words but its obvious that Team Alpha Male knew TJ was cheating for quite a while.

Source:

It was just TJ and no one else <45><45><45><45><45><45>
download (45).jpegkVdKKtJ.jpg <36><36><36><36><36>

I haven't watched the video, but if Urijah knew TJ was on PED's, why didn't he kick him out of the team?

I haven't watched the video, but if Urijah knew TJ was on PED's, why didn't he kick him out of the team?
Because they didn’t finish their PhD in peds yet and sacking the professor would be silly.

He says he found out after TJ left lol. Which is very doubtful

There probably is a good chance he was on other PED's, but who knows unless you are the one shooting him up or the one supplying him with the goods.

Back