Urijah Faber's Legacy: How Will You Remember The California Kid?

How will you remember Urijah Faber?

• Total voters
Win vs cruz
He actually has no bad loss
The #1 star of the "smaller weight divisions"
Was a ppv type fighter his entire life

<{cruzshake}>

Sorry. I don't see it. Dom outclasses and embarrasses him with ease.
The only one who outclassed the other was Faber stopping Cruz inside of 2 minutes.

Cruz might have won 2 disputable wins; but he never outclassed or remotely embarrassed Faber

Definitely gatekeeper. He dominated when there was no competition, but when he finally made it to the UFC, he couldn't hang w/ the champs and got smoked every time through. I'd consider him fringe HoF status. He has a ton of fights, but not much quality. Never won a championship, nor beat any serious contenders.

I'm talking about Cody. Try to keep up :)
the thread is about how do you think about Faber. Try not to be a complete moron; I know it's hard for you. but at least try.

the thread is about how do you think about Faber. Try not to be a complete moron; I know it's hard for you. but at least try.
Your responding to something out of context to the original post. Don't be an asshat. Please don't be lazy next time and read all the posts before inserting your opinion.

TheRuthlessone said Cody will guaranteed beat dom. I said, dom outclasses him. It's all there if you weren't so lazy...or a moron?

he was the guy that got everyone interested in lighter weight classes.

bj did that for light weight and faber did that for everything under 155.

Your responding to something out of context to the original post. Don't be an asshat. Please don't be lazy next time and read all the posts before inserting your opinion.
you are responding out of contexts make your point clear if you want anyone to understand what you might be trying to say.

TheRuthlessone said Cody will guaranteed beat dom. I said, dom outclasses him. It's all there if you weren't so lazy...or a moron?
In a THREAD about FABER if youu say Cruz out classes him; anyone will think you are saying CRUZ outclassed FABER.

In a THREAD about FABER if youu say Cruz out classes him; anyone will think you are saying CRUZ outclassed FABER.
Literally no one thought that but you. It's absolutely clear who I was talking about. Except to you apparently.

WEC champ and Team Alpha Male leader.

He was a great fighter who gets insulted too much for not winning UFC gold.

When he was WEC champ, it essentially *was* the UFC title. It was the strap because the UFC didn't have a FW division.

So if he was the legit champ and #1 in the world, who gives a fuck if it wasn't called the UFC belt?

And I'm not a fan at all.

Back