Urijah Faber was on tonight's Shark Tank.

Not only is it the resurgence of MMA, but also the resurgence of Superman! Dean Cain is coming back for dat Superman title y'all!

On the portion that aired (at least the version I watched) Faber literally didn't say a word, he just smiled like a creep. I think bringing celebrities into the Shark Tank backfires almost always. They care about sales and numbers, not celebs unless it has to do with marketing.

See the Seth McFarlan or whatever the fuck he's called episode, but there are other examples.

I like this show a lot and we talked about it extensively in my business classes.

I used to watch Dragon's Den all the time. I'll check out the episode. Hopefully it's not another whack US remake.

This show looks interesting. I saw posters for this show and assumed it was some sort of aquatic game show haha. Going to get my hands on a season to watch.

yeah i was over at my friends last night, i was flipping through the channels and shark tank came up, I see Uriah in the backrgound. I'm say what the f***? is that uriah faber? It was!

On the portion that aired (at least the version I watched) Faber literally didn't say a word, he just smiled like a creep. I think bringing celebrities into the Shark Tank backfires almost always. They care about sales and numbers, not celebs unless it has to do with marketing.

See the Seth McFarlan or whatever the fuck he's called episode, but there are other examples.

I like this show a lot and we talked about it extensively in my business classes.

of course he didnt say a word he wasnt pitching the business he was modeling the suit ... models with open mouths are not normally a good thing for business ( no innuendo intended i know how it reads lol)and this is no different.

Holy crap Faber's friend made a really dumb choice in the end. Inventory, especially fashion, can easily weigh you down and drown you as tastes change.

Back