Urijah Faber vs. Alex Caceres verbally agreed to at UFC 175

Faber gonna go all alpha on this dude. It won't even be close.

Cool. I can't see how the California Kid doesn't take this, but he also doesn't really need to be in fights that will put him close to Barao any time soon.

Well you have to keep him away from potential title contenders and he has already beaten half the division decisively it seems like. These are the kind of fights Faber will have to be a part of. It will be exciting at least.

I'm big fan of Caceres and hopes he pulls off the upset somehow. He's kinda like Nick Diaz but the opposite.

lol already working on his wrestling
Bnm8ebFIAAAKLg1.jpg

haha i feel bad for bruce leeroy

Meh, I like both guys. I like Caceres but I don't think he wins this

I'm big fan of Caceres and hopes he pulls off the upset somehow. He's kinda like Nick Diaz but the opposite.

lol already working on his wrestling
Bnm8ebFIAAAKLg1.jpg

Montini high school, the high school of Chase Beebe. With Coach Izzy being their high school coach it's insane how many big time professional fighters are in the room practicing with 16-18 year olds.

This will be more competitive than most think on the feet but Caceres won't be able to stop the takedown and will get outmuscled and either pounded out or choked. Bruce Leeroy's active guard won't be enough to save him. Really wish he'd get basically any other top ten fighters other than Faber.

faber takes this imo. i think faber's gonna go with another win streak to another title shot again

Montini high school, the high school of Chase Beebe. With Coach Izzy being their high school coach it's insane how many big time professional fighters are in the room practicing with 16-18 year olds.

Izzy works with Jon Jones, and the pic doesn't look like any 16-18 yr olds are there. Alex better pull something out of his ass in this fight

Holly mismatch Batman. Why is this fight happening?? Make Faber vs Johny Eduardo. Lets see if Eduardo can score another great KO or Faber takes revenge on Nova Uniao camp. Kinda cool story for some spot on main card

Is there anyone who can see Caceres winning this one? It will sure be an entertaining fight but I cant imagine him beating Faber.

Champ Barao
1 Faber
2 Assuncao (Hurt, set for title shot, Faber beat already)
3 Mayday (Faber just beat)
4 TJ (TItle fight, wont fight Faber)
5 Wineland (Faber beat, just lost)
6 Mizugaki (Faber beat, booked 173 vs Rivera)
7 Alcantara (Faber beat, booked vs Lee May 31st)
8 Easton (Booked 174 vs Yves)
9 Cruz (Hurt)
10 Rivera (booked vs Mizugaki)
11 Perez (booked vs Caraway June Fight Night)
12 Eduardo (Just fought Wineland)
13 Bruce Leroy

Izzy works with Jon Jones, and the pic doesn't look like any 16-18 yr olds are there. Alex better pull something out of his ass in this fight

Yea they aren't there in that picture, but they come in as guest coaches and give speeches and train during their practices often during the season; Clay Guida is one of the assistant coaches. I was tempted to transfer there before my senior year, back when they were a powerhouse still but a bit before Izzy arrived.

I don't understand when people cry about a match up, but then don't offer a better alternative fight.

Holly mismatch Batman. Why is this fight happening?? Make Faber vs Johny Eduardo. Lets see if Eduardo can score another great KO or Faber takes revenge on Nova Uniao camp. Kinda cool story for some spot on main card

Okay...

that's a pretty fucking cool idea and I hope it happens.

Dang the UFC 175 PPV card should be pretty good

Weidman/Machida
Rousey/Davis
Sonnen/Silva
Faber/Caceres
Struve/Mitrione

Should be fun fight, but Urijah probably takes it pretty easily.

Will probably be co-main.

Dana needs a "star", he has to be hoping that Aldo and Barao both agree to move up so he can give the BM title to Faber.

Breaking: Rogan has hired Apple's marketing strategists to help him pitch this fight.

Back