Urijah Faber vs Alex Caaceres ufc 175

IT's a huge and very stupid step up for Alex. Urijah may not be able to beat all the top contenders but Alex isnt top ten and he's honestly lucky to have made it this far.

Good fight for the facebook prelims

tumblr_lrj832BNcI1qie0dc.gif

I guess i'm more confused...Because this will obviously be a main card fight...

But Alex is a prelims fighter....And Faber is a main card fighter and neither have shown any signs of this statement being incorrect.

So why the UFC would give Alex this chance too fight a guy with always having atleast co-main event status is beyond me....And why Urijah would accept a fight with a virtual nobody basically stepping down to a prelim type fight level I dont know.

Is he trying to punish himself?

faber by guillo...
i can't even finish the word it will be that quick..

Once I had a dream where I was a replacement opponent for Faber.......I got legit scared and wanted to wake up.

Respect to Alex for the major step up in competition.

Once I had a dream where I was a replacement opponent for Faber.......I got legit scared and wanted to wake up.

Respect to Alex for the major step up in competition.

I had a dream I had to fight Wanderlei Silva...Also not fun. Ofcourse it's never post Chin Chuck Liddell I have to fight in my dreams.

I kind of like Bruce Leroy.... but it will also be fun to see this. I would predict that Uriah will break him with body shots standing pretty quickly. Then whatever finish presents itself next.

If you can, pull out your 401k and bet the house on Faber.

This is a mismatch via Stipe vs Maldonado, but as long as Herb doesnt ref it, itll be easy cash.

If, IF Leeroy were to beat Faber, how would he do it? I say Faber easily suplexes Caceres and smacks the back of head on the mat as he completes the German.

From Sergio Pettis to Urijah Faber. Damn, that's a big step up.

Back