Urijah Faber: "The reason Cruz is alive is because there are rules in mma."

ffd869fa99242d2da39c7d23d3168a8a.jpg
looking a little holly holm during weighins-esque, down south, joe

The reason Faber is alive is because Herb Dean pulled Tyson Griffin off his turtling back.

He's "hearing" articles?

Whud Da Fuq is dat?

Damn I love the relationship between these two. Faber always reminds Dom that he choked him out and if it wasn't for sporting rules he'd be a dead man. Urijah said something about Dom never having the experience of simulating someones death because of his lack of finishes LOL.

Faber would have died 3x already if it wasn't for the refs.

Dem's pretty hard hobbit bombs he's droppin', dayum. But, brother's gotta make a living and shit talking is the ticket w/ Zuffa's model.

EDIT: Good thing is some of it isn't just shit talking. Some of it is fur reels. Not so much the Conan the Barbarian shtick.

Last edited:
Faber doesn't deserve the shot

TJ vs Faber ufc 199 or ufc 200

How long is cruz out? 6 months?

nooooooooo, not this fight

i hope these gravitational waves can force faber to the depths of hell

Faber is awesome. yes he is over the hill so to speak and he will never beat Dom or any other elite fighter but he is a legend and wont ever get destroyed he will be in every fight till the end other than the Barao finish.

Where was this passion when Conor was making Urijah his little TJ hating errand boy?

Nothing annoys me more than the "He may have won the fight but if it was a street fight I would have killed him" crap.

It's something Nick Diaz fanboys go to a lot.

I'm confused, is he implying he really wishes to kill Cruz and only reason he didn't is because of rules?

Nothing annoys me more than the "He may have won the fight but if it was a street fight I would have killed him" crap.

classic alpha male line. see e.g., danny castillo after the tony ferguson fight (if we were in jail he'd be in trouble)

If we had no rules Tyson Griffin would have killed Faber 11 years ago. The only reason Faber lived to fight Dom was because of rules.

I like this harmless little man.

ok, if Faber is harmelss then what is Cruz?

pretty sure he was talking about when he submitted Cruz in the WEC. I hate that crap too, don't get me wrong, but this isn't that crap.

This is different crap. Weird crap from Faber.

Back