Urijah Faber takes a shot at Dominic Cruz on twitter

Throw Faber to Barao and let him get beaten again so we never have to have him hovering around title shots anymore!!

Amuricans explain what the fuck is he saying. A lot of us are non native.

I'm American and from California and have no idea wtf he is saying.

If you want to understand it, read his timeline. Basically though he was making fun of " I train UFC" types and he threw in Cruz's name just because.

brownvsfaber1.jpg

he was having a flashback to the 1s Brown fight

It's funny, I love Alpha Male as far as producing great fighters is concerned, just can't help be annoyed by them.

They truly are the best at being second best - Uriah, Chad, and Joe B. have all lost title shots but can beat anyone except the champs in their respective divisions.

It's funny, I love Alpha Male as far as producing great fighters is concerned, just can't help be annoyed by them.

They truly are the best at being second best - Uriah, Chad, and Joe B. have all lost title shots but can beat anyone except the champs in their respective divisions.

Joe B vs Mighty Mouse was close as hell! Chad Mendes also has the issue of fence grabbing.

Joe B beats MM next!

Can someone explain what Uriah is saying here? Thanks. (I get that he was referring to Cruz, don't know what the hell else it means)

I read it a few times and he it's a slight shot at Cruz for winning decisions but he is mainly getting annoyed by people who train in MMA and have had lackluster fights but use it to pick up girls by saying "I train MMA and fight in smaller orgs but the UFC will pick me up soon because I am the next big thing"

that's my take on it.

That 8 in decision8er might be just reducing the characters cause Twitter is a character limit from what I heard. Might not even be a shot at Cruz. But seems like too much of a coincidence.

Throw Faber to Barao and let him get beaten again so we never have to have him hovering around title shots anymore!!

Faber will always be hovering around title shots because he wrecks the rest of the division and earns them.

I think he called him Decisionator a few times on TUF 15 and it was hilarious every time

The Dominator would DOMINATE Faber again if necessary

Who's this Dominic Cruz everyone is talking about? And WTF has Faber been smoking?

Talking shit about a guy who beat him for the belt... Sounds like sour grapes to me

Had to be like a "I train ufc" type joke, just with dom thrown in there.

Translation would be I'm trying to motivate Cruz so he can come back and I can beat him this time. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM :icon_lol:

Don't really know what Faber's trying to say but this is a pretty one-sided beef. It was quite apparent on their season of TUF that Cruz gives no fucks that Faber exists on this planet.

Back