Urijah Faber having trouble finding fight

NumeroUno

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Apparently Team Alpha Male’s Urijah Faber is having a hard time finding anyone to step in the octagon with him.

It was reported on Wednesday’s UFC Tonight that Faber really wants to fight during the big December weekend, where the TUF 22 Finale and UFC 194 will go back to back on Friday and Saturday.

Of course his opponent on the upcoming season of TUF, Conor McGregor, will be headlining UFC 194 with Jose Aldo and Faber’s teammate Chad Mendes will be taking on Frankie Edgar in the main event of the TUF 22 Finale, that leaves Faber alone and without a big fight.

A source close to Faber told BloodyElbow that he still hasn’t locked up a fight simply because “nobody wants to fight” Faber during the December extravaganza.

Interesting.. It's tough for the UFC, he pretty much beats any one that they want to build up.

Would like to see him against Sterling, Caraway or a Rivera rematch.

Also, if Assuncao wasn't recovering I'd love to see how that rematch would go down.

Might as well give him the title shot against TJ Dillashaw. They're two fighters with nothing lined up. Last chance for Faber to become champion.

Would like to see him against Sterling, Caraway or a Rivera rematch.

Also, if Assuncao wasn't recovering I'd love to see how that rematch would go down.

Yep. Or another fun fight at 145lbs.

I would like to see him against Johnny Eduardo whenever he back.

Holloway says he is looking to fight in December, would be interested in seeing that fight.

Be a good fight and a chance for Holloway to get a victory over a former champ under his belt

Holloway says he is looking to fight in December, would be interested in seeing that fight.

Be a good fight and a chance for Holloway to get a victory over a former champ under his belt

Halloway would wreck Faber with his reach.

I'd like to see Faber vs. Cub

Halloway would wreck Faber with his reach.

They actually have the same reach I'm pretty sure. Holloway uses his distance and his long legs really well. I think it's a risky fight for him, and I reckon Uriah has a shot at beating him.

Is Faber looking to stay at featherweight or was that just a one time thing with Frankie?

If he stays at feather I'd like to see him fight Stephens. If he drops back down, then Sterling please.

I would like to see him against Johnny Eduardo whenever he back.

Oooh, that's a good match.

Back