Urijah Faber fought 5 rounds with two broken hands!!

I think most of us knew this. Dude is a warrior though, just started throwing elbows.

In this thread, we'll find out the people who have never watched the legendary WEC. WEC never die!

Yeah well...

uk-plug.jpg

I stepped on one of ^these^ once and didn't even cry....For very long.

iirc Faber came pretty close to choking out Mike Brown with a guillotine but had to let it go cuz his hands were too jacked up to secure it. I think it was in the fourth round.

Pettis went on fighting too, he just happened to be in there with a killer like Holloway. Bowles on the other hand, gave his belt to Cruz in between rounds because of a broken hand.

A tough guy for sure. The whole video is interesting.
In this thread, we'll find out the people who have never watched the legendary WEC. WEC never die!
What's a WEC?

Bowles on the other hand, gave his belt to Cruz in between rounds because of a broken hand.
I was at that card in Columbus, some seriously great fights and a ton of guys who are at the top of their game today. It was such a shame the main event ended like that.

But seriously, WEC 47 had: Cruz, Benavidez, Torres, Pulver, Jorgensen, Mendes, Koch, Pettis, Castillo, Leonard Garcia, and Ricardo Lamas on it.

Back