Urijah Faber calls exit of Team Alpha Male coach Duane Ludwig 'a breath of fresh air'

"former UFC welterweight contender Martin Kampmann will be brought in to fill Ludwig's role in the interim"

Not a bad choice at all.

Martin might have some of the lowest fight IQs I've ever seen.

>Stand with Daley:rolleyes:

>Grapple with Shields:rolleyes:

You are a glass half empty kind of guy

He is clearly due for some great game-plans now that he got the bad ones out of his system!

In fairness though, its not always so easy to dictate how the fight goes. Sometimes getting repeatedly tagged on the way in makes you have to go a different route. And Shields is like a damn glue stick. I have yet to see hardly anyone stop Shields from making it an ugly wrestle fuck of a fight. Who knows, he might do ok. It will be interesting at least!

There's always gonna be ups and downs in life.

I love my family but we have our ups and downs as well so I understand I guess?

I'll say this: If Bang does have issues, drug induced or otherwise, Faber has absolutely no right to put him on blast knowing god damn well it is gonna spread like wildfire. If he respected Ludwig, why is he revealing personal business to the media?

There's always gonna be ups and downs in life.

I love my family but we have our ups and downs as well so I understand I guess?
I admire your faith in human nature. Unfortunately not everybody is willing to just chalk it up as part of the process. And its the ones closest to you that can really do the most damage. They know where your weaknesses are, what buttons to press, and you get used to having your guard down.

I was blessed with a very good immediate family. Loyalty is huge to me. That's why I hate seeing someone I respect break that code. Things that happened while still a family are sacred and should be kept internal. Once people go their own way, anything after that is fair game. But using stuff you saw because someone trusted you enough not to hide who they really are? IDK. Its just a couple of fighters I have never met before but I still somehow find it a little depressing.

I'll say this: If Bang does have issues, drug induced or otherwise, Faber has absolutely no right to put him on blast knowing god damn well it is gonna spread like wildfire. If he respected Ludwig, why is he revealing personal business to the media?
Agree

Team Alpha Male peaked under Duane Ludwig.
Its downhill form here.

Well, after Faber pulls the upset and defeats Alex Caceres...

to me , urijah was speaking about the business side of dealin with bang...not the personal/head coaching abilities of bang

Duane should coach WMMA.

71fa73072c085b2df9ce0330423f39cd.gif

In fight yes, it is insanely frustrating to see him take the fight to where his opponent is strongest, again and again.

But that fact he does this and usually does pretty well shows how good and how well rounded his skills are.

I think he gets a bit too cocky inside the cage and ignores game plans, but skillwise he has it all, his weakest area would be his wrestling and Alpha male is fine in that regard.

Team Alpha is Urijah's baby. He also is an astute businessman. I trust his judgement.

Lol, they all admitted that TAM basically had no head coach or any real organization to their training for years... what the fuck are you talking about?

He is pretty much saying he is an asshole, but in a really nice way. He could of kept that to himself.

He could have left all that carefully veiled character assassination out.

First negative thing I've heard said about Duane in association with Team Alpha Male, so it's a little bit strange to read.

Faber is two-faced and has hardcore ego problems, this isn't news.

I'm betting on Bruce Leeroy wrecking him

Back