Urijah Faber Accused of Line Jumping for Fifth Titleshot

Is Faber trying to jump the line?

• Total voters
Like.. Uriah was a complete non-factor before he left 3 years ago. He just fought an unranked prospect for 40 seconds and won by early stoppage (and other things imo, I will acknowledge if anyone can be young at 40+ it's Uriah, it's not just his body it's his confidence and aggression. I believe he is cheating but what do I know?)

If he was nowhere near title-shot level when he left, how could he be now? NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE NAME URIAH FABER AS A DRAW. I WOULD LITERALLY FIGHT THAT DUDE. THAT NAME INSTILLS ZERO FEAR IN THE HEART OF ANY FIGHTER ON THE ROSTER. 3 or 4 more KO's like that yeah we can discuss his TS and his cheating, imo.

First week in 27 I didn't make at least 20k cuz dude was in the batcave training for this fight for a year and yeah, just yeah.... I didn't even know his ass was on my GDR parlays I can show them. He fucked me out of so much money last week I'll bashing Uriah until he shows he can do this again, and others believe it's natural. I'm a lot of things unreasonable isn't one of them. Prove it to me Faber. Prove you're the real deal at 40+ if you're calling for title shots. Win ONE more against a ranked fighter. Just one. Good luck.

My sig is my sig because I believe certain fighters are being tested and certain fighters are being tipped off. This swings the balance of a fight so significantly the entire sport is compromised. If you asked Ricky how many times he was tested he would probably say.. 'uh.. every day? Blood, piss and hair. Every day. For the last four months.'

Expect Faber to get KO'd in his next fight.

<{1-15}>
Wrong. "Back to scratch the itch" my ass Uriah is back until he gets a TS. He will be "prepared." Imo. He doesn't really get finished either anyway.

Last edited:
Obviously. But it’s Urijah Faber being relevant in 2019. Sorry bros, he’s gonna leapfrog you no matter how unfair it is.

It's a money fight so yes, let him skip and get a nice paycheck.

It's a money fight so yes, let him skip and get a nice paycheck.
lol no it's not. wtf? a money fight with Uriah Faber? Cejudo would close at -800. Yeah, huge fight.. in a huge money-making division. He's already getting 600k to show up! That's more than Mendes and Nate made for Conor.

Cejudo didn't look so great in his last fight. Sure Marlon is very good but the same was said of Simon coming into the Faber fight.
Cejudo outstruck and dismantled one of the best strikers at BW.

Simon had a decision win over Yahya and Jackson. Marlon was WAY more tested and experienced at BW.

To compare Faber landing a blind overhand to what Cejudo did to Marlon is ridiculous.

lol no it's not. wtf? a money fight with Uriah Faber? Cejudo would close at -800. Yeah, huge fight.. in a huge money-making division. He's already getting 600k to show up!

What other no name is Cejudo going to fight?

What other no name is Cejudo going to fight?
Alja. Or Joe. That's it. Or Moraes again. Or Dom. Who recently knocked Uriah the fuck down in their last fight.

Dom. Cody. The Brazilian guy who wears women's Gucci sunglasses to the cage. Idc anyone besides Uriah. Stamann.

He's a can.
Not Anymore. lol. Terrible match-up for Alja not sure how he finds that back. But he's real af now. He would, actually finish uriah.

Ok fine, you're right, but let's compromise.. Uriah vs Moraes first. Or Alja or Munoz or Joe B.

Not Anymore. lol. Terrible match-up for Alja not sure how he finds that back. But he's real af now. He would, actually finish uriah.

Ok fine, you're right, but let's compromise.. Uriah vs Moraes first.

Urijah title shot then Aj gets the winner

Urijah title shot then Aj gets the winner
Uriah isn't ranked.. if he is.. How? Coming out of retirement and beating the unknown kid who beat Yahya and Jackson, respectively?

Faber has lost his last 7 championship fights (UFC and WEC).
Decisions against Cruz, eh.... Aldo was the most dangerous fight at 145, maybe the world, when Faber went the distance with him. All went to decision and he fought well in all of them. Now if Cejuto fought against all those he would be a journeyman now. Point is Faber has proven he can move down and look strong. TJ looked like crap at 135.

Last edited:
All at 145. Decisions against Cruz, eh.... Aldo was the most dangerous fight at 145, maybe the world, when Faber went the distance with him. All went to decision and he fought well in all of them. Now if Cejuto fought against all those 145 pound studs he would be a journeyman now. Point is Faber has proven he can move down and look strong. TJ looked like crap at 135.

Unknown kid? Trolling.
CASUALS KNOW RICKY SIMON? Yeah, us loser 15% know Simon and Yahya and Montel, 85% of "fight fans" say who the fuck is that? He's had 2 fights in UFC before Uriah. and I called aggressively and made 15k off the Yahya fight. We (sherdog). Don't. Count.

Edit: 150-200k+ off the Yahya fight. He was my parlay lynchpin that day. Uriah is now Uber-Uriah + early stoppage against a prospect nobody even knows how to pronounce his name around here.

Uriah can be as positive as he wants and ignore the haters it really doesn't change anything if these KO's continue. Look like a duck, quack like a duck, you're probably a duck. TJ taught them everything (like Uriah didn't already know) Cody said so. The gym is Sus. Look at Emmet he's bursting out of his skin. Fili by first round thunder KO? Gym closest to Dana's heart who trains international prospects like the Japanese my bitches guy and pingying liu? Ok....

Last edited:
Its a business Faber was the OG he put the little guys on the map, UFC is going to give him a last hurrah title shot out of gratitude for all the years he put in for the sport. Its not like he is going to win anyway.

Thats not the point, the point is he has been giving undeserving title shots before and when does it end? The guy has beaten no one since, not literally, since he has come back. Like Aljamin said, this isnt GSP or some other great that was champ, took some time off and then asked for a title shot.

CASUALS KNOW RICKY SIMON? Yeah, us loser 15% know Simon and Yahya and Montel, 85% of "fight fans" say who the fuck is that? He's had 2 fights in UFC before Uriah. and I called aggressively and made 15k off the Yahya fight. We (sherdog). Don't. Count.

Edit: 150-200k+ off the Yahya fight. He was my parlay lynchpin that day. Uriah is now Uber-Uriah + early stoppage against a prospect nobody even knows how to pronounce his name around here.

Uriah can be as positive as he wants and ignore the haters it really doesn't change anything if these KO's continue. Look like a duck, quack like a duck, you're probably a duck. TJ taught them everything (like Uriah didn't already know) Cody said so. The gym is Sus. Look at Emmet he's bursting out of his skin. Fili by first round thunder KO?
85 percent of fight fans are dumbfucks.

Faber deserves it after his last performance. Has to be like Hendos last title shot, do or die.

He was gifted the shot at Aldo, back to back loses and first fight in the division ? Gifted.

Back