Uriah Hall's Octagon Interviews

Rum

Champion of Champions
@Silver
Reaction score
There's nothing flashy or attention-seeking about them but I'm always left impressed by his low-key thoughtfulness.

He's had his ups and downs with the fistifuffs but he seems like one of the smarter, more switched-on fighters when he opens his mouth.

He's pretty cool. He always seemed humble even back in his WCL days.

I seem to remember his last one before tonight being pretty good. The crowd was hyped, it was inspirational, all that good stuff. Tonight's sucked, though. Rambling and the crowd didn't respond at all.

anyone got a gif of the finish? fell asleep and only just missed the hall fight.

I seem to remember his last one before tonight being pretty good. The crowd was hyped, it was inspirational, all that good stuff. Tonight's sucked, though. Rambling and the crowd didn't respond at all.

Agree...he rambled too much tonight, realized he lost the crowd with too much hot air and tried to reel them back in with the "I love this place..." Which didn't really work, crowd was already snoozing and drooling on their pillows.

Uriah is class as can be. He's a humble karate guy.

Agree...he rambled too much tonight, realized he lost the crowd with too much hot air and tried to reel them back in with the "I love this place..." Which didn't really work, crowd was already snoozing and drooling on their pillows.
There are also crowds that boo the shit out of fights you enjoy. Who cares how the crowd responded. What did you think about it, if you are even capable of answering that.

I turn them off because for me... cringeworthy. But if they work for you, that's awesome.

He's what Rowdy Piper would call "White Heat"

I remember when people started to shit on him because he said rip paul walker during his post fight speech

To bad he is a serial choke artist.

Tonight's was solid too, not his fault the crowd sucks.

I'll say this about Uriah; he hasn't lived up to the hype, but every fight in the UFC he has either dominated or lost a boring decision. Put him up against the best; I bet he wont get dominated by anyone.

Back