News Uriah Hall vs Chris Weidman Rematch In The Works For UFC 258

Seems like the first time in forever since I put the all American as slight favourite here.

War Chris.
Hehe how the mighty have fallen...
I though he would rule the division. Good I am not a betting man.

Very little interest in this, suppose it's a decentish card filler.

Imagine Hall will win, unless Chris can grasp hold of him in the early part of the fight.

That glass cracked too many times... it's gonna just shatter now

Good choice to give Weidman another non-contender as he didn't fight well vs Omari. This way he can get to where he was, if that's still possible. This should be a straightforward wrestling/top control win.

I slightly favor Hall in a 5 round fight ...I’d like Weidman chances better in a 3 round fight

That’s some really good match making. I wouldn’t have even thought of that fight.

Given his lack of chin these days, I'm guessing Hall will knock him out.

Weidman by boring hard fought decision. If he can't even beat Uriah, he should leave UFC

so if uriah can't beat weidman he should leave too?

Good choice to give Weidman another non-contender as he didn't fight well vs Omari. This way he can get to where he was, if that's still possible. This should be a straightforward wrestling/top control win.

It's gonna take Weidman 4 wins total to get back to being seen as a contender imo his loss to Reyes was kind of icing on the cake to people that wrote him off.

It's gonna take Weidman 4 wins total to get back to being seen as a contender imo his loss to Reyes was kind of icing on the cake to people that wrote him off.

Sounds about right.

But the big thing is him getting back to the champ level he was to even get those wins. Because he's not getting Omari's and Hall's forever if he starts beating them. His contract is too good. He's a high main card fighter. That demands a good opponent.

Future UFN's are good for him in that sense that they can have a fairly weak co-main or even main. Gives him a break. It is unlikely that Weidman will be a top MW, but Hall is a appropriate caliber of fighter for him.

Sounds about right. But the big thing is him getting back to the champ level he was to even get those wins. Because he's not getting Omari's and Hall's forever if he starts beating them. His contract is too good. He's a high main card fighter. That demands a good opponent. Future UFN's are good in that sense that they can have a fairly weak co-main or even main to headline. It is unlikely that Weidman will be a top MW, but Hall is a appropriate caliber of fighter for him.

Hall's always stayed about mid level caliber and Weidman has dropped down from elite to mid level at best so really this is appropriate match making I don't know who will win tho.. Could be 50% Uriah and 50% Chris it's kind of a toss up to me.

Reactions: MCS
Back