Uriah Hall needs a good Opponent!

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Pretty sad right now about Uriah hall losing his rematch with Philippou. I hope they can find someone who is just as good to pit him against. I really want someone to be able to pressure him so that he can dig deep and show his potential.

I've always enjoyed his striking. It's just fun to watch although not always very practical. Hall vs. McGregor could never happen but that would be a fun fight haha.

They will put him against a 9-4 local newcomer and it will end up being a sparring match.

Pretty sad right now about Uriah hall losing his rematch with Philippou. I hope they can find someone who is just as good to pit him against. I really want someone to be able to pressure him so that he can dig deep and show his potential.

I've always enjoyed his striking. It's just fun to watch although not always very practical. Hall vs. McGregor could never happen but that would be a fun fight haha.

Good luck with that on two weeks notice. I doubt they will pull him from the event, so look for a can, with limited movement.

Does Robert Whittaker have an opponent yet?

Would make one heck of a slug fest.

I'd actually like to see Samman step in. I originally wanted to see him fight Hall in TUF because he was clearly ducking him, but after the shit he's been through recently I really felt happy for him getting an awesome stoppage win.

Meanwhile Hall has been underwhelming and I think Samman could give him a good run for his money

Yeah I don't see too many people jumping at the chance to fight Hall on two weeks notice.

I'd like him to fight Elias Theodorou, both on 2 fight win streaks

Back