Uriah Hall looked terrible tonight

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Hall didn't took any damage in that fight, so I wouldn't call that a bad performance at all.

He has never resolved those mental issues. He was scared to throw for the first two rounds and didn't wake up until Silva hit him clean on the jaw twice. An elite fighter would've put him out first.

An elite fighter like DC or Izzy? Cause they sure took their time.

I think he had so much respect for his idol. It made him fight weird but he ended up getting more comfortable obviously. Him crying in the end there says it all.

It was tough for Uriah to do that but he realizes he's getting older and this is it...

Agreed lol. And knocking out dinosaur anderson isnt a great feat. Hall gets eaten by any of the top 5.

An elite fighter like DC or Izzy? Cause they sure took their time.

Both of them had the same issue Hall did and showed Silva too much respect. Remember when Silva placed his back against the cage and dared Izzy to hit him? Izzy got spooked and backed away. He wouldn't have that same respect for Hall.

I cant believe he wasnt throwing inside low kicks after Cannonier destroyed him with like 6 of them

Uriahs biggest issue isnt his skillset of fighting its the mindset. He freezes and is not letting those hands and kicks go.

Nah too much of an occasion for blame imo, I know it's overly sentimental .. but <JonesDXSuckIt>

He's a bum. Mousasi ko was a fluke too
Hall is a technical striker who timed a counter. Nothing fluky about that. It's not like he's a BJJ guy who threw a blind punch and landed. That said, if they fought 10x, Moo Saucy would probably win 9 times, but only because he learned his lesson from the first fight and just took Hall down, instead of testing his luck standing where it's 50/50.

Back