uriah hall is back !!

Sometimes when no one's home I enjoy separating m&m's into color groups and pretending they're little villages of people with their own economic and social problems, and then I try to fix them through free trade agreements and other diplomatic measures. You don't want to do it with skittles though because of the whole gay thing.. I tried it and the population dwindled quickly... trust me. Where do you think taste the rainbow came from.

Fucking hilarious. At least I don't regret clicking this shitty thread.

Props to you and to however created that copypasta, lol.

I honestly thought the thread title read Uriah Hall is black

using the term gay to describe something is offensive. That's why. It's like calling my black shoes being as dark as a n.... Or calling a person jewish because he's cheap. It's offensive to use the term "Gay" to describe something that has nothing to do with homosexuality. Unless you're gay, Like myself, you really have no basis to comment on what's offensive when using the term "gay"

Quick question, if somebody said skittles were homosexual.. would you be offended or is it just the word "gay". I'm serious by the way.

I think the two KO's Hall did on TUF messaed with his head. He realized he could actually kill someone with strikes. Does not have killer instinct to do high level MMA. Hall should try a new career like night time manager at Costco or working in a flower nusery.

leben will stomp his foot till its a sack of powdered bones

Hilarious response. Not just for its seemingly brutal nature, but even moreso for its intent. The guy you quoted needs to quit being a pussy about words. Words don't hurt, people. If they do, YOU'RE the problem - not the words.

U mad, bro?

no
that noob got a lucky one in a million shot

He landed two flush left hooks about three seconds before the third one KO'd him.

He fucked Silva up and he's going to do it again.

excited-michigan-state-band-girl-college-basketball-fan-gifs.gif

i think i see the link here

the-da-vinci-code.jpg

its a uraiah hall thread turn into ghey thread

what op is trying to say is

urahiah hall is ghey.

think about it

good attitude, always smiling, six pack

gotcha op.

Sometimes when no one's home I enjoy separating m&m's into color groups and pretending they're little villages of people with their own economic and social problems, and then I try to fix them through free trade agreements and other diplomatic measures. You don't want to do it with skittles though because of the whole gay thing.. I tried it and the population dwindled quickly... trust me. Where do you think taste the rainbow came from.

Works with Skittles as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well played sir. Keep up the good work

Something people are ignoring is that Hall arguably won both of his UFC losses. Hell, I thought it was pretty clear against Howard. Gastellum was close, but I still gave it to Hall.

No just no. He didn't do shit to win either of those fights.

Back